forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I’m at my orchestra concert
Performing in half an hour
Wish me luck peoples

@im-with-stoopid pets

Wish me luck peoples

I know it's not theater but break a leg
And an arm for good measure

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Wish me luck peoples

I know it's not theater but break a leg
And an arm for good measure

if you really don't want to do it, breaking your neck is also an option

@-LemonTail- language

I want to die because I’m being forced to go to church tonight which takes an hour out of my 3 hour window that I can be on my phone…….

solution: convert to satanism

no

My parents would kill me and I actually believe in my religion

Is this church thing tonight a fireside thats about learning about something that you/other people might be volunteering at?

Or is it just normal wednesday night things?

@im-with-stoopid pets

Ok, what if I wrote a book in third person, but the main character's name is the letter I.
How many English teachers do you think I would piss off?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ok, what if I wrote a book in third person, but the main character's name is the letter I.
How many English teachers do you think I would piss off?

forget English teachers, that would give me a frikin STRONK

Deleted user

I want to die because I’m being forced to go to church tonight which takes an hour out of my 3 hour window that I can be on my phone…….

solution: convert to satanism

no

My parents would kill me and I actually believe in my religion

Is this church thing tonight a fireside thats about learning about something that you/other people might be volunteering at?

Or is it just normal wednesday night things?

It’s just. Normal Wednesday night church??

Deleted user

Im gay

wraps you in a fluffy blanket that’s also a pride flag

Deleted user

Im gay

GASP EEEEEEEEEEE

gives you hot choccy in a rainbow mug :D

@Eli-the-transboi group

Im gay

GASP EEEEEEEEEEE

gives you hot choccy in a rainbow mug :D

happy noises

Guys- im having a childhood meal- kid cuisine

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

have you guys ever found something that expresses EXACTLY how you feel/think, but then when tell other people about how good it is they don't understand it at all, and you get depressed because that thing goes back to being the only thing that brings you comfort anymore?

@Eli-the-transboi group

have you guys ever found something that expresses EXACTLY how you feel/think, but then when tell other people about how good it is they don't understand it at all, and you get depressed because that thing goes back to being the only thing that brings you comfort anymore?

Yup

@lord-of-the-carnival group

yes

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

even worse when it's completely one of a kind sorta thing, and you know that nothing else can ever replace it but also that one day you won't have it anymore.

@Eli-the-transboi group

even worse when it's completely one of a kind sorta thing, and you know that nothing else can ever replace it but also that one day you won't have it anymore.

hugs

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

hugs

cries (i would actually be crying if it wasn't early morning rn)

@lord-of-the-carnival group

for me, it's. . . one person.