forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Collapses into the chat running on nothing but a monster energy drink, four hours of sleep, and AP testing-induced exhaustion Hey y'all

helllloooooo

How are you this fine day?

Deleted user

Collapses into the chat running on nothing but a monster energy drink, four hours of sleep, and AP testing-induced exhaustion Hey y'all

helllloooooo

How are you this fine day?

bored but good, as I've finished basically every single one of my classes

Deleted user

oh don't y'all just love being blackmailed with something you told someone you should never have trusted

Deleted user

oh don't y'all just love being blackmailed with something you told someone you should never have trusted

I do not, that sounds not good in anyway or form.

Deleted user

Oh yes. that is quite delightful

and it's my fucking sexuality
now I'm coming out to everyone I never wanted to tell just so he can't tell them

Deleted user

now I'm coming out to everyone I never wanted to tell just so he can't tell them

Hmm. Thats… bad. wordless sympathy vibes

@DancingWithMyDemons business

oh honey, hugs

Deleted user

oh honey, hugs

and get this: he's painting himself as the good guy

@RhysTheFirebird group

oh honey, hugs

HydgvfsbsjlKHFNuieshgfnjlk
Well, he’s not.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh honey, hugs

who do i need to punch

Deleted user

oh honey, hugs

who do i need to punch

(I fully support this train of thought)

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh honey, hugs

who do i need to punch

(I fully support this train of thought)

NOBODY MESSES WITH MY FRIEND DENNY!

@DancingWithMyDemons business

oh honey, hugs

That is disgusting

Deleted user

oh honey, hugs

That is disgusting

it really is
and now he's complaining that he can't win?? now it's my fault (oh the horror) everyone thinks he's a bad guy? and he wants an apology? like, maybe not being an asshole would help?