forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

stabs you because I'm bored and don't want you to leave the chat

oooo starts bleeding glitter you want some? holds a handful of glitter out to you

takes glitter and puts it in a box Another piece of my collection…. Mwa-haha.

hee hee stabs you with a 12 inch dagger

bleeds water blood. Its got shiny bits in it Very nice, very good form. Angled right through the heart….. exellent…. stabbing…. skill.s….. dies

collects you blood and drinks it this is how i gain power!

writes in journal Is… a…. vampire. Good to know.

nope im a demon sweetheart!

Hmm… what kind of demon? There are many different types…. turns to demon section of journal after scratching out previous incorrect observation

I'm actually an imp turned demon lord! Turns into a short, scaly creature with ashy white hair and yellow, slit-pupiled eyes; my teeth are now a lot sharper and jagged See?

Innnnteresting. continues writing as I bleed out Good job jumping up the demon hierarchy.

Thank you! Bows and then turns a sommersault, sprouting leathery wings and starting to hover

Adios my demon friend…… May you consume the blood of all of your enemies….

Then may I devour you?

Deleted user

oooo starts bleeding glitter you want some? holds a handful of glitter out to you

bleeds water blood. Its got shiny bits in it Very nice, very good form. Angled right through the heart….. exellent…. stabbing…. skill.s….. dies

Hmm… what kind of demon? There are many different types…. turns to demon section of journal after scratching out previous incorrect observation

I'm actually an imp turned demon lord! Turns into a short, scaly creature with ashy white hair and yellow, slit-pupiled eyes; my teeth are now a lot sharper and jagged See?

Innnnteresting. continues writing as I bleed out Good job jumping up the demon hierarchy.

Thank you! Bows and then turns a sommersault, sprouting leathery wings and starting to hover

Then may I devour you?

….Hmm….looks down at my bleeding out body Eh, I'm not long for the world, go for it. dies

Deleted user

I'm back y'all

AP testing didn't kill me

yayy

Then may I devour you?

….Hmm….looks down at my bleeding out body Eh, I'm not long for the world, go for it. dies

Yay! Devours your flesh and bones, using your skull as a goblet for all of your blood

Deleted user

Then may I devour you?

Yay! Devours your flesh and bones, using your skull as a goblet for all of your blood

My soul looks on, mildly bothered by the skull goblet thing, but shrugs in acceptance of its fate

Deleted user

My soul looks on, mildly bothered by the skull goblet thing, but shrugs in acceptance of its fate

Im not full :(

Shrugs Well I'm dead now soo…..

Shrugs Well I'm dead now soo…..

Exhales, then inhales deeply, trying to devour your soul as well

Deleted user

wat… is going on…?

✨ chaos ✨

fair enough

@DancingWithMyDemons business

stepping forward I offer my mortal body as a tribute in exchange for you giving me the sweet taste of death.

stepping forward I offer my mortal body as a tribute in exchange for you giving me the sweet taste of death.

:O Devours you as well

Deleted user

Collapses into the chat running on nothing but a monster energy drink, four hours of sleep, and AP testing-induced exhaustion Hey y'all

helllloooooo