forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Evil laughter as I observe the ptsd I just activated

i actually enjoyed the pacer, it gave me a reason to cause myself extreme levels of physical discomfort under the guise of trying to be better and i always won that shit- most laps i've done is around- like- 190, 200-ish?

OMFG I Love You!!!!

lol i love me too (/j i have no real reason to love myself even if i can be badass sometimes)

@Eli-the-transboi group

i actually enjoyed the pacer, it gave me a reason to cause myself extreme levels of physical discomfort under the guise of trying to be better and i always won that shit- most laps i've done is around- like- 190, 200-ish?

OMFG I Love You!!!!

lol i love me too (/j i have no real reason to love myself even if i can be badass sometimes)

bodyslams LOVE URSELF

OMFG I Love You!!!!

bodyslams LOVE URSELF

did a flea just tickle me-? /j

@DancingWithMyDemons business

OMFG I Love You!!!!

bodyslams LOVE URSELF

childish laughter Dog PILE!! jumps on

@Eli-the-transboi group

OMFG I Love You!!!!

bodyslams LOVE URSELF

did a flea just tickle me-? /j

bites

OMFG I Love You!!!!

bodyslams LOVE URSELF

childish laughter Dog PILE!! jumps on

stands up Huh. I barely notice you both lmao

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Sounds rough

It is! :D

the most i ever got on it was around 135ish

:O RACE ME

YES!!

FIRST ONE TO - consults map - DEATH'S HOUSE WINS

ok… ready…set…GO!! stabs self and my soul falls down through the earth, landing on and impaling self one of death's house's spires

Sounds rough

It is! :D

the most i ever got on it was around 135ish

:O RACE ME

YES!!

FIRST ONE TO - consults map - DEATH'S HOUSE WINS

ok… ready…set…GO!! stabs self and my soul falls down through the earth, landing on and impaling self one of death's house's spires

you find me already waiting down there, exanibing my nails hi

Deleted user

I want to die because I’m being forced to go to church tonight which takes an hour out of my 3 hour window that I can be on my phone…….

I want to die because I’m being forced to go to church tonight which takes an hour out of my 3 hour window that I can be on my phone…….

solution: convert to satanism

Deleted user

solution: convert to satanism

no

My parents would kill me and I actually believe in my religion