forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

even worse when it's completely one of a kind sorta thing, and you know that nothing else can ever replace it but also that one day you won't have it anymore.

for me, it's. . . one person.

i bet it hurts even more than, sorry.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

even worse when it's completely one of a kind sorta thing, and you know that nothing else can ever replace it but also that one day you won't have it anymore.

Oh definitely. You know how, sometimes, you'll smell something you ate as a child and really enjoyed, or remember a fragment of a song? How sometimes a small bit of metal or wood or plastic embeds itself in your skin, or how you hear some one call your name as though from a great distance? How sometimes you see something indistinct out of the corner of your eye but can never seem to turn fast enough to catch it? How sometimes your heart strikes that one particular beat that makes you realize how precious human lives are? That's what this person is like. It's intoxicating, infuriating; heartbreaking and soul-shattering. It's such an addictive thing, though, to love and know you're loved, yet not be able to touch or hold because you know both of you are ruined if you do. . . (god i sound like im in a bad teen drama but i swear im not making this up)

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Oh definitely. You know how, sometimes, you'll smell something you ate as a child and really enjoyed, or remember a fragment of a song? How sometimes a small bit of metal or wood or plastic embeds itself in your skin, or how you hear some one call your name as though from a great distance? How sometimes you see something indistinct out of the corner of your eye but can never seem to turn fast enough to catch it? How sometimes your heart strikes that one particular beat that makes you realize how precious human lives are? That's what this person is like. It's intoxicating, infuriating; heartbreaking and soul-shattering. It's such an addictive thing, though, to love and know you're loved, yet not be able to touch or hold because you know both of you are ruined if you do. . . (god i sound like im in a bad teen drama but i swear im not making this up)

i kinda wish i had something like that, but i'd much rather just lay in bed intel i withered into dust. can someone please explain why we all have to constantly jump through hoops to be "happy"? (actual question)

i kinda wish i had something like that, but i'd much rather just lay in bed intel i withered into dust. can someone please explain why we all have to constantly jump through hoops to be "happy"? (actual question)

You really don't. It's fucking painful, to know you've met your other half but can't do anything because you're both too broken to know what actual love is, much less be able to actually feel it. Because every parent involved hates each others fucking guts and doesn't like you and them even going to the same school together. You'd be better off without a heart, than to live life like me: a girl has trouble forming real bonds with anyone and falls in love with anyone who shows here even the slightest ammount of compassion or care, without even stopping to think in the moment that they're only manipulating you. Who is so stupid looking that the teachers have literally stopped class to try and explain simple concepts and talk so slowly that I can't process what they're saying. Who can't even walk right, whos eyes are two different stupid colors, whos hair is too curly and too dark, whos bone structure is too strong to be attractive. Who either feels way too much or nothing at all.

can someone please explain why we all have to constantly jump through hoops to be "happy"? (actual question)

Because the world hates our goddamn guts and doesn't want us experiencing happiness, because for some reason we just can't seem to accept us as who we are.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

anywho, i get to do school work from home this week :)

oooo that's fun; why?

a project with kid from 4-9th grade, and they didn't have enough room for everyone to be at school.

oooo that's fun; why?

a project with kid from 4-9th grade, and they didn't have enough room for everyone to be at school.

oof-

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

oooo that's fun; why?

oof-

also, it'skinda bittersweet ;-;

oooo that's fun; why?

oof-

also, it'skinda bittersweet ;-;

which part???

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

oooo that's fun; why?

oof-

also, it's kinda bittersweet ;-;

which part???

i'd say all of it. i want get work done, but there's a wall of pressure and stress thats sitting in between me and my goals, and i can very easily just leave which makes it even harder to do it, and my friend depends on it for his final grade and that stresses me out even more. but at least my dad's a whole contanet away, and my teacher can't actively destroy my mental health bit by bit, and i dont have to look people in the eyes for a week :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

guess who cant come up with another name for another thing??

It's me.

Yay!

i love writing and then leaving them unnamed. I have like 20 unnamed documents-

XD

@-LemonTail- language

guess who cant come up with another name for another thing??

It's me.

Yay!

i love writing and then leaving them unnamed. I have like 20 unnamed documents-

XD

Haha

I now shall name something for you, without knowing what it is, but this is its new name.

-The Chandelier
-The History of Toothbrushes: How it Came to be
-Cookies, Cupcakes and Cucumbers.