forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

It's complete and utter goofery
It's like skip the wait times, some exclusive chats or something
The messages get generated faster as if it doesn't already take like 10 seconds for them to show up

from what i got by reading the post on the Discord server, this is probably an attempt to stopping users from complaining on the wait times when the servers of the website take a long coffee break like yesterday

Yup, I’ll just hop between this site and AI after work, lol, so the wait didn’t really bother me.
People need to just find other things to do as well, such as-
Read a book

@spacebluelily language

It's complete and utter goofery
It's like skip the wait times, some exclusive chats or something
The messages get generated faster as if it doesn't already take like 10 seconds for them to show up

from what i got by reading the post on the Discord server, this is probably an attempt to stopping users from complaining on the wait times when the servers of the website take a long coffee break like yesterday

Yup, I’ll just hop between this site and AI after work, lol, so the wait didn’t really bother me.
People need to just find other things to do as well, such as-
Read a book

go tell that to the people on the character.ai reddit who where complaining about their wait time being thirty minutes

talking about the people on the character.ai reddit oh ho they are pissed and it's so funny because mods are deleting comments and now i wish i had some popcorn with me

@im-with-stoopid pets

I don't mind the wait times because usually the estimated times are way overestimated
Like when you download something on an old computer and it says "estimated time: 33 years"
1010% not paying $10 a month for character.ai, though- that's like paying for discord nitro that's a turbo yikes from me

@im-with-stoopid pets

I was typing up a new RP plot and then accidentally reloaded my screeennnn
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I feel you 😔
That's why I obsessively copy paste everything I type just in case

@RhysTheFirebird group

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I feel you 😔

Augh, and I can’t remember what I was typing-

Deleted user

Hey hey y'all in one hour I will have not drunk anything for a whole twenty-four hours

@spacebluelily language

I don't mind the wait times because usually the estimated times are way overestimated
Like when you download something on an old computer and it says "estimated time: 33 years"
1010% not paying $10 a month for character.ai, though- that's like paying for discord nitro that's a turbo yikes from me

no because you're right…like they're making us pay for…what exactly? things that you can get if you simply wait?
the bot already responds faster than a normal human, would be able to do
why do we need it to be any faster?

@spacebluelily language

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I feel you 😔

Augh, and I can’t remember what I was typing-

it's worse when you're writing a chapter of a story on a site that doesn't save your work and dbsjdejdjsjw

Deleted user

Hey hey y'all in one hour I will have not drunk anything for a whole twenty-four hours

You should celebrate by DRINKING SOMETHING-

no

Deleted user

You should celebrate by DRINKING SOMETHING-

no

WHY

nolo

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh m goodness, how did we even get to 1061? This started as a completely random comment and blossomed into a family. Thank you chicken for being the reason for this great group. I know that whenever I need something I can come here and get it. From my fake mom on here to all the the random fake siblings, I am so grateful to have met all of you wonderful peeps!! Heres to the chicken chat^^

Hey, how dare you forget your fake gf!

wait..we established that I was your wife here too… I cant believe you're cheating on Frank!

No wait-

Deleted user

I have successfully gone a full twenty-four hours without drinking anything

Deleted user

eXcUsE mE???

ahem

GO DRINK SOMETHING

no

Deleted user

eXcUsE mE???

ahem

GO DRINK SOMETHING

no

yes

make me

@im-with-stoopid pets

i am TRYING not to sound edgy but oh my goodness why did I make so many plot points, character development, symbolism, ETC in my thing rely on death oh my goodness

@Eli-the-transboi group

i am TRYING not to sound edgy but oh my goodness why did I make so many plot points, character development, symbolism, ETC in my thing rely on death oh my goodness

XD

Deleted user

so apparently not drinking for twenty-five hours is bad