forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Notebook gods, can we please reach 2023 pages? We have stuff to offer.

we will not take a no.

Yes. We do not want to be stuck in the middle ages (at least I think we're stuck in the middle ages). Please. I will offer you my snake stuffie

@IamNOTachickenok

Notebook gods, can we please reach 2023 pages? We have stuff to offer.

we will not take a no.

Yes. We do not want to be stuck in the middle ages (at least I think we're stuck in the middle ages). Please. I will offer you my snake stuffie

p l e a s e

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Oh m goodness, how did we even get to 1061? This started as a completely random comment and blossomed into a family. Thank you chicken for being the reason for this great group. I know that whenever I need something I can come here and get it. From my fake mom on here to all the the random fake siblings, I am so grateful to have met all of you wonderful peeps!! Heres to the chicken chat^^

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh m goodness, how did we even get to 1061? This started as a completely random comment and blossomed into a family. Thank you chicken for being the reason for this great group. I know that whenever I need something I can come here and get it. From my fake mom on here to all the the random fake siblings, I am so grateful to have met all of you wonderful peeps!! Heres to the chicken chat^^

Hey, how dare you forget your fake gf!

Deleted user

oh notebook.ai gods please please please let us reach 2023
we will give you nice things`

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

wait..we established that I was your wife here too… I cant believe you're cheating on Frank!

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

wait..we established that I was your wife here too… I cant believe you're cheating on Frank!

Clover, sorry

Deleted user

oh notebook.ai gods please please please let us reach 2023
we will give you nice things`

gasp YES!!

i think we should try, and the notebook gods will stop us if us reaching 2023 does not please them

@im-with-stoopid pets

It's complete and utter goofery
It's like skip the wait times, some exclusive chats or something
The messages get generated faster as if it doesn't already take like 10 seconds for them to show up

@im-with-stoopid pets

The messages get generated faster as if it doesn't already take like 10 seconds for them to show up

straight up tomfoolery

Deleted user

straight up tomfoolery

thaats way too much money

@spacebluelily language

from what i got by reading the post on the Discord server, this is probably an attempt to stopping users from complaining on the wait times when the servers of the website take a long coffee break like yesterday

@im-with-stoopid pets

from what i got by reading the post on the Discord server, this is probably an attempt to stopping users from complaining on the wait times when the servers of the website take a long coffee break like yesterday

Ah
Solve issue by paying money 👍

@RhysTheFirebird group

straight up tomfoolery

Bruh-
All you really have to do is wait for it to start typing and then hit reload.
Though this is only beneficial if your like me and swap paragraphs with the AI
The wait time helps me, it give me a couple min of reading an actual book.
The other three things? Pfft, that’s not what I care about, lol

@spacebluelily language

Ah
Solve issue by paying money 👍

idk if you're being sarcastic or not lmao