forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

casually procrastinating on a research paper that’s due tomorrow

@RhysTheFirebird group

Is this just me or has anyone ever just picked up your phine, wanting to text someone a question that you've needed to ask for a while, but kept forgetting and then wanted to text them about it, but that person was right next to you and you already sent the text and they looked at you and went 'Wtf?! Are you crazy? Or are you just introverted?'

@Eli-the-transboi group

Is this just me or has anyone ever just picked up your phine, wanting to text someone a question that you've needed to ask for a while, but kept forgetting and then wanted to text them about it, but that person was right next to you and you already sent the text and they looked at you and went 'Wtf?! Are you crazy? Or are you just introverted?'

nods

@im-with-stoopid pets

The human body is so neat because it can grow an entire other human in like 9 months but at the same time if the wrong person so much as looks at a peanut the entire shit shuts down like what

@Eli-the-transboi group

The human body is so neat because it can grow an entire other human in like 9 months but at the same time if the wrong person so much as looks at a peanut the entire shit shuts down like what

XD

@RhysTheFirebird group

XDDDD
EXACTLY

@im-with-stoopid pets

Insert clip of dancing Smurfs
you got me jumping like: boom shaka-laka boom shaka-laka oohh, boom shaka-laka boom shaka-laka oohh, boom shaka-lak boom shaka-lak

@im-with-stoopid pets

why would anyone pay 10 bucks for a site that keeps breaking down

Nothing like being actually interested in a chat and then oops server's down for maintenance for some undefined amount of time-