forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Flirting with my friend is going to literally kill me
I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

idea: if you really want to fluster them (and you both are comfortable with physical touch [rather, they're comfortable with it]) take their hand when you see them tomorrow morning and kiss the back of it =D

Maybe I will

devious giggling yesssssssss

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

idea: if you really want to fluster them (and you both are comfortable with physical touch [rather, they're comfortable with it]) take their hand when you see them tomorrow morning and kiss the back of it =D

Maybe I will

Yes

I potentially have a crush on her so I might panic at the last second

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

Ya'lls lives are far more entertaining then my own. eats popcorn

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

Yes

I potentially have a crush on her so I might panic at the last second

how fun

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

hey im currently flirting with- like- 3 people? cus poly- but yea lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm very bored, yes please

YeS

Ok, so, setting the scene, I'm in Biology and I sit next to this girl that I kind of recognize? I remember her face, but not much past that. She's the kind of person to be on her phone the whole time the professor is talking and then have her eyes on everyone's paper except her own during tests and stuff, yknow standard bad student.
Biology professor says we're going to do a group project, and the mood of the entire class just drops. And then, it's assigned partners, and now the mood is in the negatives. So I'm meeting up with my group, and the girl I sit next to is in my group. And one of her friends. It's pretty much complete chaos. I'm trying to go over the requirement sheet with them and they're having a loud as hell conversation despite the fact that they are right next to each other. I'm trying to get their attention and, yeah, that backfired. She just gives me this death stare and keeps talking to her friend.
I leave to go to the bathroom and I'm trying to figure out who is this girl and why do I feel like a recognize her?? I come back and in like the 6 minutes I'm gone they starting talking shit about me. Loudly. Nice.
So I ask her why is she being rude to me for no real reason? And she goes
"Last year, I asked you to help me with my Home Ec projects multiple times, and you didn't."
And I'm remembering it sort of? And I ask her name, she gives it, and yeah I definitely know her. And she got a 52 average in Home Ec last year.
It all boiled down to this - she didn't do anything in Home Ec at all.
And I love Home Ec so I was on the ball pretty much the whole year. She picked up on this, and she starting asking me for help. First it was small things like:
"Can you help me do the buttons on this?"
"Can you help me with these questions right here?"
"Can I see the homework real quick? I was busy."
And I helped because I get it. And then she starting asking for more. It eventually became, "Hey, you finished the project early, can you do mine for me?" And I starting refusing to help. But she kept asking??
So like, the entire last 2 semesters she didn't do anything in Home Ec because she was just expecting me to do it for her, and that hit her average like an nuke. And she's mad at me because of it. Nice.

(Yeah sorry for typing slow, I'm still here, I promise.)

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

hey im currently flirting with- like- 3 people? cus poly- but yea lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

popcorn eating intensifies

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

oooh good on you

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

oooh good on you

thank! one of them is a femthey with a lot of alters (DID or sumn; doesn't bother me much, im hot enough for all of them [jk i look like a drowned rat]) one is a trans person who wears so much metal that im surprised they dont get magnetized to everything and uh- the third is. . . well ill talk about her later hehe

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

oooh good on you

thank! one of them is a femthey with a lot of alters (DID or sumn; doesn't bother me much, im hot enough for all of them [jk i look like a drowned rat]) one is a trans person who wears so much metal that im surprised they dont get magnetized to everything and uh- the third is. . . well ill talk about her later hehe

(Femthey? Is that just someone who uses she/they pronouns?)

Deleted user

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

oooh good on you

oooh do tell us about the third now, sadeeq

@spacebluelily language

I'm very bored, yes please

YeS

Ok, so, setting the scene, I'm in Biology and I sit next to this girl that I kind of recognize? I remember her face, but not much past that. She's the kind of person to be on her phone the whole time the professor is talking and then have her eyes on everyone's paper except her own during tests and stuff, yknow standard bad student.
Biology professor says we're going to do a group project, and the mood of the entire class just drops. And then, it's assigned partners, and now the mood is in the negatives. So I'm meeting up with my group, and the girl I sit next to is in my group. And one of her friends. It's pretty much complete chaos. I'm trying to go over the requirement sheet with them and they're having a loud as hell conversation despite the fact that they are right next to each other. I'm trying to get their attention and, yeah, that backfired. She just gives me this death stare and keeps talking to her friend.
I leave to go to the bathroom and I'm trying to figure out who is this girl and why do I feel like a recognize her?? I come back and in like the 6 minutes I'm gone they starting talking shit about me. Loudly. Nice.
So I ask her why is she being rude to me for no real reason? And she goes
"Last year, I asked you to help me with my Home Ec projects multiple times, and you didn't."
And I'm remembering it sort of? And I ask her name, she gives it, and yeah I definitely know her. And she got a 52 average in Home Ec last year.
It all boiled down to this - she didn't do anything in Home Ec at all.
And I love Home Ec so I was on the ball pretty much the whole year. She picked up on this, and she starting asking me for help. First it was small things like:
"Can you help me do the buttons on this?"
"Can you help me with these questions right here?"
"Can I see the homework real quick? I was busy."
And I helped because I get it. And then she starting asking for more. It eventually became, "Hey, you finished the project early, can you do mine for me?" And I starting refusing to help. But she kept asking??
So like, the entire last 2 semesters she didn't do anything in Home Ec because she was just expecting me to do it for her, and that hit her average like an nuke. And she's mad at me because of it. Nice.

so, not only is she a shitty student, she expected you to do her work just so she could pass? And now she's mad at you because of this? Nah, mate, at that very moment I'd ask the teacher to assign me to a different group because I know for a fact she is not going to do shit. Nah because I'd tell her shit, and I would shut that mouth of hers. Because honestly, the only thing she'd be good at this point, is eye candy. Probably not even that.

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

oooh good on you

(Femthey? Is that just someone who uses she/they pronouns?)

i just dk their pronouns lmao- plus the alters sometimes (read: usually) have different pronouns than the original uses so- yeppp-

nope lol- not rn-

Deleted user

Why are all the cute girls straight? cries

raises hand tentatively im not-

raises hand me neither?

Deleted user

nope lol- not rn-

tell us

Deleted user

nope lol- not rn-

tell us

noppey!

Oui, dites-nous, sinon je vais le brûler, votre maudite carnaval

@im-with-stoopid pets

Back to the Biology project, this girls all angry at me and I just go forget it. It's a group of 5 so it's not like I'm completely stuck with them and me and the other 2 group members are chilling, Biology is ending, and I want everyone's numbers so we can start a group project group chat.
So I get the two homies I was chilling out with during Biology and then I need to get the Home Ec girl and her friend's number. So I go up and ask her for her number, and she hits me with the "I have a boyfriend." Honestly understandable because who asks for someone else's number. I explain to her why I want it and she gets all pissy about it. Small argument, there's not any yelling, but it's getting kind of uncomfortable. And then this knucklehead says the dumbest thing I've heard in my life-
"You should do my part for me because you made me fail Home Ec."
Literally what.
I'm in disbelief and I ask her to repeat herself because there's no way I heard those words come out of her mouth. And she's gets this whole "you heard what I said" attitude. And she's like explaining all the ways failing Home Ec hurt her but there's no way any of this is true. She's trying to tell me that her parents didn't pay her phone bill or something because of me and I'm honestly about to punch her in the side of the head
But I decide against it because that would get me expelled
And now I'm here fuming because I have to work with her for another week.
Nice.

Deleted user

nope lol- not rn-

tell us

noppey!

i dont speak white flag ;-;

oh, sorry, let me adjust my Freedom Burger Langweg translator, I forgot I wasn't dealing with civilized entities
coughs ahem
cracks knuckles Tell us or I'll burn your fucking carnival to the ground until there won't even be any ashes to speak of

nope lol- not rn-

tell us

noppey!

i dont speak white flag ;-;

oh, sorry, let me adjust my Freedom Burger Langweg translator, I forgot I wasn't dealing with civilized entities
coughs ahem
cracks knuckles Tell us or I'll burn your fucking carnival to the ground until there won't even be any ashes to speak of

eh thats what its there for