forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Flirting with my friend is going to literally kill me
I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

idea: if you really want to fluster them (and you both are comfortable with physical touch [rather, they're comfortable with it]) take their hand when you see them tomorrow morning and kiss the back of it =D

@im-with-stoopid pets

also ill wait until about tomorrow morning to actually post the roleplay in the forums!

will devise ways to make the other members question whether or not my character has rabies until then

@spacebluelily language

also ill wait until about tomorrow morning to actually post the roleplay in the forums!

will devise ways to make the other members question whether or not my character has rabies until then

HELP 💀

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

idea: if you really want to fluster them (and you both are comfortable with physical touch [rather, they're comfortable with it]) take their hand when you see them tomorrow morning and kiss the back of it =D

Maybe I will

Deleted user

so my friend said "fuck you" to me today
and I said "you'll have to get in line for that"
the look on their face was priceless

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

Update: I serenaded her. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake.

@im-with-stoopid pets

I think it already has

AAAAAHHH

Maybe I will

Update: I serenaded her. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake.

The result will entirely depend on how good you sang (/j)

Deleted user

Anyways anyone want a story time about how I almost punched someone earlier today

I'm very bored, yes please

Deleted user

I wonder if i order a baker's dozen at a donut shop will they sell me 13 doughnuts or Will they try to play me as a fool and only sell me 12

I mean, is Baker's dozen an item on the menu?

Deleted user

I wonder if i order a baker's dozen at a donut shop will they sell me 13 doughnuts or Will they try to play me as a fool and only sell me 12

they'd better give you 13

@spacebluelily language

I mean, is Baker's dozen an item on the menu?

Yes and no

Deleted user

if anyone wants to join my welcome home roleplay DO IT.

Yes do it, or else i will haunt you

I shall stalk it

Deleted user

I say something about mcdonalds a sec ago… where did it go…

Deleted user

I say something about mcdonalds a sec ago… where did it go…

McDonald’s sucks.

McDonald's is okay
The farthest you can get from any McDees in the States is only 172 kilometers.