forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Hello I wave

Helo…

What’s up?

Currently dying inside

Deleted user

Hello I wave

Helo…

What’s up?

Currently dying inside

ah- i feel that- gives a lot of cocolate and cuddles

Thanks… ^^

@-LemonTail- language

i was makiNG A PIZZA ON A COOKIE PAN AND I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION AND I GRABBED THE PAN WITHOUT AN OVEN MITT
the way my soul just left my body

OH MY GOSH
ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

@-LemonTail- language

I swear my dog is a cat-
She's a tiny little Pomeranian and sits on top of the couch, chases red lasers and now she just walked all over my keyboard haha

@im-with-stoopid pets

i was makiNG A PIZZA ON A COOKIE PAN AND I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION AND I GRABBED THE PAN WITHOUT AN OVEN MITT

OH MY GOSH

I think I'm fine, ive been running my hand under cold water because apparently ice is bad on burns

@-LemonTail- language

OH MY GOSH

I think I'm fine, ive been running my hand under cold water because apparently ice is bad on burns

pat pat pat
I actually didn't know that-
Don't die

Deleted user

drags myself into the chat with a jug of coffee and a basket of fluffy blankets

hi bestie

Can I have a fluffy blanket?

Hiiiiii Pandora! Also yes you may hands Lemon a blanket

Deleted user

ANNOUNCEMENT-

I will be gone for Starr testing (since I’m in TeXaS-) but I’ll be back!

Good luck fellow Texan!

@Foof

quote this if you want to join the group RP i mentioned so i can tag y'all!

I'm in

What’s the rp over?

Deleted user

its going to be titled "Loud Thieves, Clumsy Princesses, Kleptomaniac Witches and Pyromaniacal Knights" lol- it's meant for the most chaotic/stupidest/most arrogant characters you have banding together to kill God-

It this

Deleted user

its going to be titled "Loud Thieves, Clumsy Princesses, Kleptomaniac Witches and Pyromaniacal Knights" lol- it's meant for the most chaotic/stupidest/most arrogant characters you have banding together to kill God-

It this

Ooooo this sounds fun tag me? If I can’t join can I stalk?

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Carnival said they'd post the actual chat in the morning
Forgot to ask them which timezone, though so 😬

lmao- sorry forget some o' y'all ain't CST- i mean morning as in, like 9:00 AM CST lol

Deleted user

Ugh I wish I could be online for more than 3 hours a day- only like, day 2 (?) of being back or something and I already wanna kill someone