forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

The fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Deleted user

The fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

oh no

Deleted user

I never did the Fitness Gram Pacer what was it

n e v e r d i d t h e b e e p t e s t ? ? ?

@DancingWithMyDemons business

W H A T A R E U D O I N G S T E P B R O-

(Im so sorry chat-)

Love, why are you sorry?

T^T its a weird vocal stim i have

forehead kisses And? you are wonderful. Never apologize for being you

@Eli-the-transboi group

W H A T A R E U D O I N G S T E P B R O-

(Im so sorry chat-)

Love, why are you sorry?

T^T its a weird vocal stim i have

forehead kisses And? you are wonderful. Never apologize for being you

Awwwwwwww heart ache noises

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Evil laughter as I observe the ptsd I just activated

i actually enjoyed the pacer, it gave me a reason to cause myself extreme levels of physical discomfort under the guise of trying to be better and i always won that shit- most laps i've done is around- like- 190, 200-ish?

@DancingWithMyDemons business

i actually enjoyed the pacer, it gave me a reason to cause myself extreme levels of physical discomfort under the guise of trying to be better and i always won that shit- most laps i've done is around- like- 190, 200-ish?

OMFG I Love You!!!!

@Eli-the-transboi group

OMFG I Love You!!!!

IKR?!? I RESPECTFULLY SIMP-

@im-with-stoopid pets

???
What is fitness gram pacer
I really don't know

@Eli-the-transboi group

???
What is fitness gram pacer
I really don't know

The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound. The test get progressively faster as it continues until the student reaches their max lap score.

The PACER Test score is combined in the FitnessGram software with scores for muscular strength, endurance, flexibility and body composition to determine whether a student is in the Healthy Fitness Zone™ or the Needs Improvement Zone™.