forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

okay?

you said language- i gave you language-

I meant the way Captain America says it as in Watch Your Language around a child

In this case around a child

how old is clover? 'cause if she;s older, then im probably the youngest here.

i am 14 so nyeh 🤪

I'm 17. maniacall cackle*

lemme cut ya down to size chops off your legs

Hm. I thank you for breaking the silence, less so for the removal of limbs. A new sensation though. inspiration noises

yw!!!

Deleted user

stabs you because I'm bored and don't want you to leave the chat

Deleted user

oooo starts bleeding glitter you want some? holds a handful of glitter out to you

takes glitter and puts it in a box Another piece of my collection…. Mwa-haha.

oooo starts bleeding glitter you want some? holds a handful of glitter out to you

hee hee stabs you with a 12 inch dagger

Deleted user

bleeds water blood. Its got shiny bits in it Very nice, very good form. Angled right through the heart….. exellent…. stabbing…. skill.s….. dies

bleeds water blood. Its got shiny bits in it Very nice, very good form. Angled right through the heart….. exellent…. stabbing…. skill.s….. dies

collects you blood and drinks it this is how i gain power!

Deleted user

writes in journal Is… a…. vampire. Good to know.

nope im a demon sweetheart!

Deleted user

Hmm… what kind of demon? There are many different types…. turns to demon section of journal after scratching out previous incorrect observation

Hmm… what kind of demon? There are many different types…. turns to demon section of journal after scratching out previous incorrect observation

I'm actually an imp turned demon lord! Turns into a short, scaly creature with ashy white hair and yellow, slit-pupiled eyes; my teeth are now a lot sharper and jagged See?

Deleted user

I'm actually an imp turned demon lord! Turns into a short, scaly creature with ashy white hair and yellow, slit-pupiled eyes; my teeth are now a lot sharper and jagged See?

Innnnteresting. continues writing as I bleed out Good job jumping up the demon hierarchy.

Innnnteresting. continues writing as I bleed out Good job jumping up the demon hierarchy.

Thank you! Bows and then turns a sommersault, sprouting leathery wings and starting to hover

Deleted user

Thank you! Bows and then turns a sommersault, sprouting leathery wings and starting to hover

Adios my demon friend…… May you consume the blood of all of your enemies….