forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

(I think the furthest back I can go in my old writing is Chaos Chat 1)
(Or the roleplaying sessions Ame and I would do on Sky which is the game we met on-)

Ah yes the days where you would refuse to admit it was roleplaying and instead call it “acting” and I just played along

Ngl I completely forgot I did that
Why did I think I had a higher sense of dignity by calling it that 😂

No clue

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

(Or the roleplaying sessions Ame and I would do on Sky which is the game we met on-)

Ah yes the days where you would refuse to admit it was roleplaying and instead call it “acting” and I just played along

No clue

Me before you introduced me to notebook thinking roleplaying was for the weird (and nerd) corner of the internet before realizing that I am in the weird corner of the internet and it’s a lot better than other corners tbh

No clue

Me before you introduced me to notebook thinking roleplaying was for the weird (and nerd) corner of the internet before realizing that I am in the weird corner of the internet and it’s a lot better than other corners tbh

Same energy as me thinking all fan fiction was weird and icky bc I saw one (1) post about Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Does anyone else get extremely bored in the shower, and have sensory issues in the shower anyway, so you end up not taking showers very often even though you really should? And anyone have any advice?

Have you tried playing music? That might help with the bored. Or taking baths instead of showers.

I've tried music, and baths are gross- only if I've already showered, and scrubbed the bathtub-

No clue

Same energy as me thinking all fan fiction was weird and icky bc I saw one (1) post about Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way

Haha me who accidentally discovered fanfiction and immediately went “Holy shit people can DO THAT??” (Make stories based off a fandom) and never looked back

Deleted user

I blame the artists they’re targeting me specifically /j

WHose thigh we talking about? Miguels?

Deleted user

No clue

Haha me who accidentally discovered fanfiction and immediately went “Holy shit people can DO THAT??” (Make stories based off a fandom) and never looked back

fanfiction is amazing I concur

No clue

I do be going feral over chatfics nowadays

Deleted user

No clue

I do be going feral over chatfics nowadays

Yeah, thats the good stuff. I found one recently, but its like 118 chapters long so i'l probably never finish it

@spacebluelily language

Yeah, thats the good stuff. I found one recently, but its like 118 chapters long so i'l probably never finish it

just like me fr
i found a star wars fic a while back that was 125 chapters long and ended up getting to chapter 80 or 90 and then dropped it because i forgot what happened in previous chapters and i did not want to reread all that

i did read a hp fic that was 150 chapters long tho

just like me fr
i found a star wars fic a while back that was 125 chapters long and ended up getting to chapter 80 or 90 and then dropped it because i forgot what happened in previous chapters and i did not want to reread all that

i did read a hp fic that was 150 chapters long tho

I once read a 300 chapter marvel fic but solely because it was oneshots and I didn’t have to remember anything 😔

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Does anyone else get extremely bored in the shower, and have sensory issues in the shower anyway, so you end up not taking showers very often even though you really should? And anyone have any advice?

Have you tried playing music? That might help with the bored. Or taking baths instead of showers.

I've tried music, and baths are gross- only if I've already showered, and scrubbed the bathtub-

I get really bored in showers so I have no motivation to shower half the time. But I put my phone in a plastic bag and play movies on it or talk to my friends or just have something that keeps me engaged. Also maybe try to set timers. Like a minute for shampoo and rising, another for washing your face, another for doing ur body, then one for conditioning. Possibly try to make it into a game where you see how fast you can get done.

If the water is the sensory issue, I don't have any advice. but if its like using your hands or a loofa or a rag try to use another. For washing your hair you could try to get a scalp massager thing so you don't need to touch your hair (for me that feels super icky when its being washed or its damp). Also maybe use a showercap when you don't need to wash your hair.

@False-andrew flash_on

WORSHIP ME FOOLISH MORTALS.

I’m not mortal. stfu.

You are a mere moment in time in comparison to my dark splendor, child. I was old from the moment the worlds were made. I was old by the time dust first gathered upon the fursthest object your eyes can see in your pitifully limited view of the universe. Do not presume to call yourself timeless until you have transcended the bounds of time and death itself. Because from my point of view, even a pheonix can be snuffed out.