forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

uh
hides

Hyena like cackling You cannot hide from the weight of your sins. One day they shall track you down and you will have a reckoning the likes of which the world has never seen before. And you shall look up at the heavens and ask, "When did it all go wrong?" but recieve no answer, for God and his heavenly host have all forsaken this plane. And then you will know the true meaning of despair as your own remorse and guilt slowly crushes you for eternity.

@RhysTheFirebird group

WORSHIP ME FOOLISH MORTALS.

I’m not mortal. stfu.

You are a mere moment in time in comparison to my dark splendor, child. I was old from the moment the worlds were made. I was old by the time dust first gathered upon the fursthest object your eyes can see in your pitifully limited view of the universe. Do not presume to call yourself timeless until you have transcended the bounds of time and death itself. Because from my point of view, even a pheonix can be snuffed out.

I’m still not mortal. So. . . Shut the hell up and go bother someone else before I shove something up you proverbial ass and tell you to suck it.

@the-void-phantasmic language

uh
hides

Hyena like cackling You cannot hide from the weight of your sins. One day they shall track you down and you will have a reckoning the likes of which the world has never seen before. And you shall look up at the heavens and ask, "When did it all go wrong?" but recieve no answer, for God and his heavenly host have all forsaken this plane. And then you will know the true meaning of despair as your own remorse and guilt slowly crushes you for eternity.

mother pls you’re scaring me

@False-andrew flash_on

I’m not mortal. stfu.

You are a mere moment in time in comparison to my dark splendor, child. I was old from the moment the worlds were made. I was old by the time dust first gathered upon the fursthest object your eyes can see in your pitifully limited view of the universe. Do not presume to call yourself timeless until you have transcended the bounds of time and death itself. Because from my point of view, even a pheonix can be snuffed out.

I’m still not mortal. So. . . Shut the hell up and go bother someone else before I shove something up you preverbal ass and tell you to suck it.

You will one day become the dirt that I walk on.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I’m not mortal. stfu.

I’m still not mortal. So. . . Shut the hell up and go bother someone else before I shove something up you preverbal ass and tell you to suck it.

Okay. And?
I’ll be dead and dirt, I won’t care, cause I don’t have feeling. But until I do die providing my immortality false, I’m immortal so shut up.

You’re talking to the person who died a bagillion times for calling Vis fluffy- so- deal I’M IMMORTAL

@False-andrew flash_on

I’m not mortal. stfu.

Okay. And?
I’ll be dead and dirt, I won’t care, cause I don’t have feeling. But until I do die providing my immortality false, I’m immortal so shut up.

You’re talking to the person who died a Barillon times for calling Vis fluffy- so- deal I’M IMORTAL

A spectre is only a spectre. It holds no true sway over the way of things. Your opinions give nobody trouble but yourself. You will eventually learn that though you may die you will still feel the cloying weight of your mortal body pressing down on you, for the only immortal thing about you is your soul - and one day even that too will fade to dust and disappear.

God is dead and soon all will follow, including you.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Okay. And?

You’re talking to the person who died a Barillon times for calling Vis fluffy- so- deal I’M IMORTAL

A spectre is only a spectre. It holds no true sway over the way of things. Your opinions give nobody trouble but yourself. You will eventually learn that though you may die you will still feel the cloying weight of your mortal body pressing down on you, for the only immortal thing about you is your soul - and one day even that too will fade to dust and disappear.

God is dead and soon all will follow, including you.

Damn- my brain first went to. . . was Vis God in this instance?

SHUT. UP.
Go suck something.
I’M IMMORTAL!
LET ME LIVE WITH THIS STUPID IDAL, OKAY?!!

DON’T CRUSH MY HOPES AND DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DD, MOM
Or are you not really our mother and just want to crush us all under your preverbal foot?