forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

I tried to rant about ATSV to Luna and that didn’t work very well so I just gave up,,, I haven’t even mentioned TADC yet and I’ve not even ranted to Echo about that one—

tea sip

wWwWwWwELCOME TO THE amAZiNg DIGITAL CIRCUS!!!1!1!1! Prepare to suffer (unless it would be genuinely annoying)

R a n t.

YAY

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Those books and diary of a wimpy kid were my childhood 😭

My reading childhood was The Magic Treehouse and a few of the warrior cats books. . . And then whatever books were on the list for a reading competition (battle of the books)

@im-with-stoopid pets

Hey y’all I made a new character yesterday that led me to not only make a new storyline 8 years in the future but also rearrange certain events to happen in that storyline instead of the first storyline for yummy plot happenings. I’m 83% sure Ame’s suffering from my ranting yesterday.

Mood honestly
Nano has got me trying to figure out how to make the funny murder man a doofy little kid before the Traumaing happens

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have gotten over how much I hate the taste. It's not that bad i guess??

And this is where the addiction starts, people. Watch and learn.

Why is that me Freshman year
6 years later still need dat bean juice

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDDDD

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

XDDDD

IM A FRESHMAN. MY SCHOOL GIVES US ICE COFFE WITH BREAKFAST

@im-with-stoopid pets

uummm what do kids do in the forest? build stick forts? pick up pinecones and stuff? set up a complex economy of common forest garbage?
it's becoming increasingly obvious that I have no forest child experience

@Eli-the-transboi group

uummm what do kids do in the forest? build stick forts? pick up pinecones and stuff? set up a complex economy of common forest garbage?

XD all of the above?

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Find formations of rocks and climb them, defending them from your enemies once youre on top
Follow a dried up creek-bed as far as you can, finding the best route and racing to get back in time for supper
Find fallen trees and dig around the roots to create little hidey-holes only you and your cousin know about
Climb hills and look out as far as you can, before running down, right on the edge of falling and dying
Go on a hunt for The Perfect Stick, which then serves as wizard staff, walking stick, sword, or whatever else you might need
Find pools of water and throw rocks in; bonus points if the water is deep enough to make a satisfying thwump noise when you throw a big rock

(all from my experiences at my grandparent's house in the woods as a kid)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Personal forest child experience for when I’d go camping with my family

Find a tree that has very satisfying bark to peel off
Find a cool mushroom and stare at it
Splash around in a creek and let the little fish swim around your legs
Annoy the local water snails that live in the creek
Dig holes. Where? Anywhere. Why? Because.
Run through the trees as fast as you can to feel alive
Collect pinecones and sticks and any little random wood-or-plant based thing to make the campfire go whoosh(the best for this is dry pine needles. . . Hehe)