forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hey y’all I made a new character yesterday that led me to not only make a new storyline 8 years in the future but also rearrange certain events to happen in that storyline instead of the first storyline for yummy plot happenings. I’m 83% sure Ame’s suffering from my ranting yesterday.

XDDD niceee. I was honestly thinking about making a robo oc out of pure boredom.

This lil guy is the son of the main antagonist

Hmmm. Ima kidnap him-

Oh ok then
takes notes

@the-void-phantasmic language

Hey y’all I made a new character yesterday that led me to not only make a new storyline 8 years in the future but also rearrange certain events to happen in that storyline instead of the first storyline for yummy plot happenings. I’m 83% sure Ame’s suffering from my ranting yesterday.

No comment

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ded
Oh I almost lost a finger today

How??

Was using an industrial grade paper cutter and it fell on my finger. I caught it before anything happened and I just have a painful lil Knick but ya

Scary

@the-void-phantasmic language

I tried to rant about ATSV to Luna and that didn’t work very well so I just gave up,,, I haven’t even mentioned TADC yet and I’ve not even ranted to Echo about that one—

tea sip

wWwWwWwELCOME TO THE amAZiNg DIGITAL CIRCUS!!!1!1!1! Prepare to suffer (unless it would be genuinely annoying)

I tried to rant about ATSV to Luna and that didn’t work very well so I just gave up,,, I haven’t even mentioned TADC yet and I’ve not even ranted to Echo about that one—

tea sip

wWwWwWwELCOME TO THE amAZiNg DIGITAL CIRCUS!!!1!1!1! Prepare to suffer (unless it would be genuinely annoying)

R a n t.

Ded
Oh I almost lost a finger today

How??

Was using an industrial grade paper cutter and it fell on my finger. I caught it before anything happened and I just have a painful lil Knick but ya

Scary

Oh how lovely!