forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Sadge
Idk what an HD is but by doctor said I got 80 of them

(Someone actually wrote that joke on the whiteboard in my school's computer lab room)

@im-with-stoopid pets

procrastinators have super powers I think
had a math thing to turn in at like 11:59 or something, and guess who jolted awake at 11:30 completely unprompted with nothing but math on the brain
I think it tells her what time I turned the thing in, but forget it, it's still on time

@Eli-the-transboi group

When you ‘peal’ things that aren’t meant to be pealed-

I bite the caramel off my Twix before I eat it-

I bite Whoppers in half, liquify the insides, then eat the chocolate.

OMG SAME hold up I’m starting a thread for this

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hey y’all I made a new character yesterday that led me to not only make a new storyline 8 years in the future but also rearrange certain events to happen in that storyline instead of the first storyline for yummy plot happenings. I’m 83% sure Ame’s suffering from my ranting yesterday.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey y’all I made a new character yesterday that led me to not only make a new storyline 8 years in the future but also rearrange certain events to happen in that storyline instead of the first storyline for yummy plot happenings. I’m 83% sure Ame’s suffering from my ranting yesterday.

XDDD niceee. I was honestly thinking about making a robo oc out of pure boredom.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

XDDD niceee. I was honestly thinking about making a robo oc out of pure boredom.

This lil guy is the son of the main antagonist

@Eli-the-transboi group

This lil guy is the son of the main antagonist

Hmmm. Ima kidnap him-