forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Don't you just hate it when you've been super happy and bubbly and Talkative for 2 days but then BOOM. non-verbal/limited verbal communication and depression episode the day after

Yup. It sucks ass.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Don't you just hate it when you've been super happy and bubbly and Talkative for 2 days but then BOOM. non-verbal/limited verbal communication and depression episode the day after

Yup. It sucks ass.

And my friends are trying to get me to talk aloud and not just text. I CANT VIOLETTA.

@im-with-stoopid pets

"Patience isn't something I'm good at!" He cried, stomping his feet like a baby horse.
Monolith shrugged.
"Well, I think that you should be." Monolith moved away, pushing the stomping boy-child away.
Besides their arguing, Monolith's night was going well. Until it wasn't.

I used to write everything out physically, so I'm only finding bits and pieces of what I'm sure is a breath-taking narrative

Monolith was furious. Beyond furious. He was seeing bright blaring red. "What do you want?" He snapped.
Shoal raised her eyebrows in that awful way she always did. Like her eyebrows were made of beehives and the drones made her forehead itch. She strutted over slowly, dragging Murtle with her. Murtle was her brother. A very punchable brother. Monolith wanted to punch him and her.
"What are you waiting for?"

@RhysTheFirebird group

Don’t you hate it when ALL your clothes that you’re wearing that day randomly start to overstimulate you, but you’re in public and you can only take off so much?

@the-void-phantasmic language

(I think the furthest back I can go in my old writing is Chaos Chat 1)
(Or the roleplaying sessions Ame and I would do on Sky which is the game we met on-)

Ah yes the days where you would refuse to admit it was roleplaying and instead call it “acting” and I just played along

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

(I think the furthest back I can go in my old writing is Chaos Chat 1)
(Or the roleplaying sessions Ame and I would do on Sky which is the game we met on-)

Ah yes the days where you would refuse to admit it was roleplaying and instead call it “acting” and I just played along

Ngl I completely forgot I did that
Why did I think I had a higher sense of dignity by calling it that 😂

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Does anyone else get extremely bored in the shower, and have sensory issues in the shower anyway, so you end up not taking showers very often even though you really should? And anyone have any advice?

Have you tried playing music? That might help with the bored. Or taking baths instead of showers.