forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Gemma (or should I say now, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)) brings back the old chaos of the chicken chat. It’s glorious.

Thou hast a fine point

omg hi mom. I didn't know u changed ur profile!!

@False-andrew flash_on

Gemma (or should I say now, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)) brings back the old chaos of the chicken chat. It’s glorious.

Thou hast a fine point

I miss it sometimes 😔
Also hi how have you been

No longer- the WARS shall be REVIVED and I shall bring CHAOS and FUN (and also a lot of knives and other sharp pokey things but eh-)

@False-andrew flash_on

Thou hast a fine point

omg hi mom. I didn't know u changed ur profile!!

Yes

I AM GOD NOW

@Eli-the-transboi group

Thou hast a fine point

I miss it sometimes 😔

No longer- the WARS shall be REVIVED and I shall bring CHAOS and FUN (and also a lot of knives and other sharp pokey things but eh-)

Oooooo

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Thou hast a fine point

I miss it sometimes 😔

✨-✨