forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

I’m still not mortal. So. . . Shut the hell up and go bother someone else before I shove something up you preverbal ass and tell you to suck it.

You will one day become the dirt that I walk on.

Okay. And?
I’ll be dead and dirt, I won’t care, cause I don’t have feeling. But until I do die providing my immortality false, I’m immortal so shut up.

You’re talking to the person who died a Barillon times for calling Vis fluffy- so- deal I’M IMORTAL

A spectre is only a spectre. It holds no true sway over the way of things. Your opinions give nobody trouble but yourself. You will eventually learn that though you may die you will still feel the cloying weight of your mortal body pressing down on you, for the only immortal thing about you is your soul - and one day even that too will fade to dust and disappear.

God is dead and soon all will follow, including you.

Damn- my brain first went to. . . was Vis God in this instance?

SHUT. UP.
Go suck something.
I’M IMMORTAL!
LET ME LIVE WITH THIS STUPID IDAL, OKAY?!!

DON’T CRUSH MY HOPES AND DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DD, MOM
Or are you not really our mother and just want to crush us all under your preverbal foot?

. . .
Y'know, I have been sucking something.
I can win every part of this interaction with a few words- those words would just so happen to be, "I'm sorry"

@RhysTheFirebird group

sighs, watching the edge-lords do their best

XDDDDD
Hiya, how y’a doin?

shrugs

Ohh-Kay

Damn- my brain first went to. . . was Vis God in this instance?

SHUT. UP.
Go suck something.
I’M IMMORTAL!
LET ME LIVE WITH THIS STUPID IDAL, OKAY?!!

DON’T CRUSH MY HOPES AND DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DD, MOM
Or are you not really our mother and just want to crush us all under your preverbal foot?

. . .
Y'know, I have been sucking something.
I can win every part of this interaction with a few words- those words would just so happen to be, "I'm sorry"

God damn it. . .
Okay. Fine.
Whatever.
. . .
You know what
No. I don’t accept your apology.
. . .
okay. . . Maybe I do. . . But still pout

@RhysTheFirebird group

sighs, watching the edge-lords do their best

Says the self-labeled "Eldritch Horror."

OooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOO