forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

it's weird that my brother ended up getting a stomach-ache and now, a few days latter, my mom has one as well…..
going to cry if it's a stomach bug or smth

on a brigther, much happier note, i'm working on a c.ai bot rn

@spacebluelily language

Interesting. I, myself got a cold a while back (like two or three weeks ago), before most of the kids in my school were getting sick. I blame my dad, cuz he was the one who got us sick in the first place
(usually it's my brother so it kinda surprised us lmao)

Autumn just really hates us

@spacebluelily language

existing character! i made the character a bot back on chai a while back, so i thought, hey i could grab the text/data i put for that bot and just edit parts of it, and transfer it to c.ai.
cuz, that would have made things so much more easier…except there was a big update on that app, and basically everything i wrote for the bot on chai is lost in the void.
So now I get to start from scratch.

@spacebluelily language

yeah, it's an absolute pain in the ass
anyway, i'll continue on working on my project about alaska while i figure out what in the nine circles of hell i'm going to write for the intro (the c.ai 500 word limit is my #3 enemy)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Read this thing I wrote >:(

Bellas hot girl guide to feeling better and staying a hot girl!!

☆drink wawa- most problems can be traced back to wawa. Sleepy, headache, upsetti. Drink a cup to a bottle of water.

☆Entertainment- feeling spread too thin? Bored? Tired? Put on a movie and relax. Lose yourself in the plot.

☆Clean- TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER U DISCUSING WHORE. If u feel off it can be because you feel grimey and don't realize. Go take a shower or a bath and scrub urself clean. If your taking a bath I recognize a movie or such to watch. If you can't shower brush your hair and put it up. Brush ur teeth. Do something to make urself feel cleaner.

☆REST!!!- When all ese fails sleep. Take a nap, even if it's only 5 minutes. Sometimes 5 mins is all u need. When it's cold get a heating pad and sleep on it. Super toasty!!