forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y’all guess what I get to see my family and extended family’s emotional trauma today!! Again!!!

(Spreading my grandma’s ashes on a mountain) (I am completely unaffected by this event) (Any condolences will be dodged skillfully)

@the-void-phantasmic language

Y’all guess what I get to see my family and extended family’s emotional trauma today!! Again!!!

(Spreading my grandma’s ashes on a mountain) (I am completely unaffected by this event) (Any condolences will be dodged skillfully)

Ame used Condolences!

Ame used Condolences!

Echo used Dodge!

Deleted user

kicks down door HELLO! Uh- oops hang on hurriedly fixes door

Good day. Hello.

Also my close family thinks one of my cousins is weird cause of some of his mental issues and interests but I vibe w/ him
Probably because I have the same problems he does but with a different personality type and mask to go with it

But anyway my family is judgemental and I hate it can one of the adults here adopt me /j

@im-with-stoopid pets

giggling because this is book three in a nutshell, but like, these characters have been plaguing my mind for the past year now so I know WAY more than I let on, intentionally or not