forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all I forgot how RANCIDLY HORRENDOUS DayQuil is, took some before I got ready for work and it’s DISCOSTANG NASTY AWFUL

Mix it with NyQuil to get. . .

Quil

Yeah no thanks, I’m working a 10 hr day today 😂

Although now, I’m curious what that would do

@Eli-the-transboi group

Apparently my mom doesn't like TOH because it's 'about demons' So either she's homophobic (which I already knew, but more so), or she doesn't even know what the show is about.

sigh I hate old people.

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Worst part is, she didn't even consider changing her mind when we explained a) it's about a human girl and her group of witch friends, and b) the demons that are in the show aren't what she thinks of when she thinks demons.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Don’t you love it when you have to tell a friend multiple times to call you by your new name and when they finally do it’s reluctantly because “It’s not who you were before”

I haven’t talked to this person in like 2 years of course I’ve changed (online friend btw, no one y’all know)

Deleted user

Times I wanted to say something supportive but deleted my draft cuz I felt weird about phrasing:2
supportive hugs to both ahvira and echo