forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Ah, yay, people talking.
…Why did I want this?

Because you need company

True. You are all very loud though.
Its been a very quiet week, what exactly has everyone been up to?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ah, yay, people talking.
…Why did I want this?

Because you need company

Lots of Young Adult group events! And still dying over my work crush cos now my friends know

Deleted user

Ah, yay, people talking.
…Why did I want this?

Because you need company

Lots of Young Adult group events! And still dying over my work crush cos now my friends know

Neat!
You gonna ask em out or just pine until they somehow notice? Or how do kids these days resolve crushes?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ah, yay, people talking.
…Why did I want this?

Because you need company

Dying :D

Deleted user

resists the strong urge to tell my english teacher her lip gloss is not the right shade for her and she shouldn't be wearing it

let people be as un-fashionable as they want.

@Eli-the-transboi group

resists the strong urge to tell my english teacher her lip gloss is not the right shade for her and she shouldn't be wearing it

But she looks so stupid- like it makes her lips look so pale compared to her darker complexion- its so ugly-

Deleted user

But she looks so stupid- like it makes her lips look so pale compared to her darker complexion- its so ugly-

Well as a complete un fashionable nerd, I feel everyone should be allowed to be unfashionable. You can tell her if you want, but every one has free will to dress as they wish.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Well as a complete un fashionable nerd, I feel everyone should be allowed to be unfashionable. You can tell her if you want, but every one has free will to dress as they wish.

Ik T^T

@spacebluelily language

breaks down another door for funsies

Walks in and put's doors back on hinges

No braking things, please

awwwww that's no fun :(

Well paying for property damage is no fun either

Property damage is paid for by the premium users

No, no, you see, we live in the fictional building of the chicken chat. We live in it, and pay rent. Premium users all rent out their own apartment. Here, I pay taxes. Or someone does. Not entirely sure.

none of us pay taxes

Neat!
You gonna ask em out or just pine until they somehow notice? Or how do kids these days resolve crushes?

Kinda late but uh- nope I’m just gonna ignore the whole thing until it goes away, it’s worked in the past lol

But my friends aren’t helping cos they all kinda know him so they’re like, encouraging it

OMG I-
So I went to the local farm supply store because they had a sign out that they have puppies. 4 ADORABLE little labradoodles and it took every shred of my willpower to not buy all of them

@RhysTheFirebird group

OMG I-
So I went to the local farm supply store because they had a sign out that they have puppies. 4 ADORABLE little labradoodles and it took every shred of my willpower to not buy all of them

Did you buy at least one?

Deleted user

breaks down another door for funsies

Walks in and put's doors back on hinges

No braking things, please

awwwww that's no fun :(

Well paying for property damage is no fun either

Property damage is paid for by the premium users

No, no, you see, we live in the fictional building of the chicken chat. We live in it, and pay rent. Premium users all rent out their own apartment. Here, I pay taxes. Or someone does. Not entirely sure.

none of us pay taxes

Well I've headcanoned that someone pays taxes for property damage and now the idea is within my brain