forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@JustALostM book

breaks down another door for funsies

Walks in and put's doors back on hinges

No braking things, please

awwwww that's no fun :(

Well paying for property damage is no fun either

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Property damage is paid for by the premium users

@JustALostM book

OH! In that case Proceeds to shatter the door

OH! In that case Proceeds to shatter the door

Hehe

Deleted user

No, no, you see, we live in the fictional building of the chicken chat. We live in it, and pay rent. Premium users all rent out their own apartment. Here, I pay taxes. Or someone does. Not entirely sure.

No, no, you see, we live in the fictional building of the chicken chat. We live in it, and pay rent. Premium users all rent out their own apartment. Here, I pay taxes. Or someone does. Not entirely sure.

Ah but notebook is the city in which we live, and the premium users are the taxpayers.

Deleted user

Ah but notebook is the city in which we live, and the premium users are the taxpayers.

….Um, we live in the city? Everyone pays taxes? Either we're illegal/homeless or we also pay taxes

@im-with-stoopid pets

ok so turns out trying to teach character.ai to replicate the voice of someone who doesn't have a tongue is actually super difficult

. . .

It's due in part to the fact that I'm not too researched on the subject, so I don't know how or what to specify to the ai-
Most of my "research" is just saying what I plan the character to say out loud and changing it up when my tongue hits my teeth

@RhysTheFirebird group

ok so turns out trying to teach character.ai to replicate the voice of someone who doesn't have a tongue is actually super difficult

. . .

It's due in part to the fact that I'm not too researched on the subject, so I don't know how or what to specify to the ai-
Most of my "research" is just saying what I plan the character to say out loud and changing it up when my tongue hits my teeth

Ahh, ok

@im-with-stoopid pets

. . .

Ahh, ok

not even remotely close 🧎