forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

y'all i'm so above-average in reading speed that for my novel study unit in english i get to read like three or four books in four weeks instead of one i'm so happy

@RhysTheFirebird group

y'all i'm so above-average in reading speed that for my novel study unit in english i get to read like three or four books in four weeks instead of one i'm so happy

Omg, I was like that.
The kid walking around with the 1000+ page books. The teacher didn’t even try with me. I finish those “long” books in about 2 or 3 days.
Mind you, I only read for about 4-5 hours a day

Deleted user

only??? lucky!
i am legally obliged to read for a max of two hours per day because my eyes are so terrible

Deleted user

and some of these kids are only on page 30 after a 75-minute period. i'm well over halfway through the 500-page book and that's after stopping to "pace myself"

@RhysTheFirebird group

XDDD
Audio books, my friend, are a thing. Still get the very good story without the crappy eyes.
And of you’re like me, and can’t sit in one spot for longer than 5 min, audio books are great :)

Deleted user

i can't pay attention to words that long, believe me, i've tried. i can't absorb it anywhere near as well if i can't see the words.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I’m going to punch something. Apparently I spent too long doing my science test and it timed out when I was working on my last “write out the answer” question. So I’m just going to do that tomorrow and hopefully I won’t explode with Rage