forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

cries cause I don’t have those special glasses to see the eclipse-

We got ours from Dutch bros lmao-

Just use some cardboard with holes in it and face it towards the ground and look at it that way

XD or I’ll just- watch the world get dark ;-;

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

cries cause I don’t have those special glasses to see the eclipse-

We got ours from Dutch bros lmao-

Just use some cardboard with holes in it and face it towards the ground and look at it that way

XD or I’ll just- watch the world get dark ;-;

;-; dang, that’s deep

Deleted user

Whoever is doing Halloween this year what are y’all dressing up as? I’m going as Jinx from Arcane and my friend is coming with me as Vi :D

I don't think I have the time or energy to dedicate to trying to figure out a costume this year..

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Whoever is doing Halloween this year what are y’all dressing up as? I’m going as Jinx from Arcane and my friend is coming with me as Vi :D

I don't think I have the time or energy to dedicate to trying to figure out a costume this year..

Spider-Carnage

Deleted user

That's coop. I imagine it's probably way more impressive in person tho

Deleted user

Eh, I pretty much saw what’s in the photo. But sure

I mean, I feel like there's some vibes and atmospheric stuff that comes from being at the place with the stuff

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Eh, I pretty much saw what’s in the photo. But sure

I mean, I feel like there's some vibes and atmospheric stuff that comes from being at the place with the stuff

eeeeeh