forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Got a concussion lol- and sleepy drugs are kicking in (their prescription don't worry). Don't play with a waterlogged baseball in a pool-

Don't die, hope you get better

@Eli-the-transboi group

Whoever is doing Halloween this year what are y’all dressing up as? I’m going as Jinx from Arcane and my friend is coming with me as Vi :D

Ima TRY to be the mad hatter

@im-with-stoopid pets

Bonum mane
How's it going

eclipse day. Gonna have a part of the day where it’s just fuckin dark

Oohh! Never seen one irl, I don't think there's even been one in my area for a long time-
Enjoy your 15 minutes of night in the middle of the day (or however long eclipses last-)

@im-with-stoopid pets

That Atlas Earth scam ad has been plaguing my mind for the past week, and I don't know why
And it keeps making me giggle
I'll be laying around or doing something and I hear "I just bought more land in the Metaverse" and I have to fight to not burst out laughing

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Bonum mane
How's it going

eclipse day. Gonna have a part of the day where it’s just fuckin dark

Oohh! Never seen one irl, I don't think there's even been one in my area for a long time-
Enjoy your 15 minutes of night in the middle of the day (or however long eclipses last-)

Eh the sunlight just got kinda darker so it wasn’t anything terrible
With the funky sunglasses so I don’t go blind the sun looks like a giant dilated pupil staring down at us