forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

what is up my fine feathered friends today i am dying of death and also i did that awkward thing when i'm going one way and someone's coming the opposite way and we both try to avoid each other by stepping to the same side
except i am short and he was Not and he did that thing big guys do when they just assume you'll move out of their way but he was so fucking close all i could see was his chest and every time i tried to move around him he went the same way and i bonked into his chest like three times and he sits behind me on my bus and it was so awkward

@Eli-the-transboi group

what is up my fine feathered friends today i am dying of death and also i did that awkward thing when i'm going one way and someone's coming the opposite way and we both try to avoid each other by stepping to the same side
except i am short and he was Not and he did that thing big guys do when they just assume you'll move out of their way but he was so fucking close all i could see was his chest and every time i tried to move around him he went the same way and i bonked into his chest like three times and he sits behind me on my bus and it was so awkward

hugs

@RhysTheFirebird group

Listens to one of my favoerite songs of all time on YouTUbe
Gets interrupted at the best spot by an add cause it’s insanely long song and YouTube thinks there needs to be an add there