forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Staring at the unsubmitted test grade I have just chilling in my drive and trying to figure an excuse that sounds better than what actually happened

Oop-

Spanish prof is usually understanding, and I think I'm one of the favorites but I REALLY DONT WANT TO TEST THAT
Currently thinking I'll go "I forgot to submit it" but can't they see the version history-

Long story short I had time set aside to work on it, but I had dinner early so I fell asleep early and guess who had planned to do the thing right before I usually go to sleep

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Ive been working on a cuff for 3 days. It's based off an idea I had in June and I just got my kandi stuff back. It's a rotator based off of Sally Starlet from Welcome Home. I made the rotating bit and need to make the double x base with bumpers to finish it. Wish me luck. I'm almost done.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ive been working on a cuff for 3 days. It's based off an idea I had in June and I just got my kandi stuff back. It's a rotator based off of Sally Starlet from Welcome Home. I made the rotating bit and need to make the double x base with bumpers to finish it. Wish me luck. I'm almost done.

Oooo

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Quickly! For today's Inktober prompt, saddle, do I just draw a cow hybrid girl, do I draw her on a horse (how do I draw a horse?), or do I draw her saddled?

Still need an answer-

Still, still need an answer….

@im-with-stoopid pets

Staring at the unsubmitted test grade I have just chilling in my drive and trying to figure an excuse that sounds better than what actually happened

Oop-

Spanish prof is usually understanding, and I think I'm one of the favorites but I REALLY DONT WANT TO TEST THAT
Currently thinking I'll go "I forgot to submit it" but can't they see the version history-

Long story short I had time set aside to work on it, but I had dinner early so I fell asleep early and guess who had planned to do the thing right before I usually go to sleep

SHE WAS SUPER UNDERSTANDING ABOUT IT
Trigonometry prof and history prof planning two tests on the same day-🧎 my sleep schedule is about to fall off a cliff

@im-with-stoopid pets

Quickly! For today's Inktober prompt, saddle, do I just draw a cow hybrid girl, do I draw her on a horse (how do I draw a horse?), or do I draw her saddled?

Still need an answer-

Draw her saddled, ig?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Oop-

SHE WAS SUPER UNDERSTANDING ABOUT IT
Trigonometry prof and history prof planning two tests on the same day-🧎 my sleep schedule is about to fall off a cliff

NICE

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Still need an answer-

Draw her saddled, ig?

Thank you!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

gasp guysguysguys I made a vid and it might me my favorite video I’ve made I love it sm also kinda made me cry when I made it

Oop

So happy thooooooo it took me like 2 days and I’m so proud of it, it’s not like, sad. Just feels and stuff haha

@Eli-the-transboi group

gasp guysguysguys I made a vid and it might me my favorite video I’ve made I love it sm also kinda made me cry when I made it

Oop

So happy thooooooo it took me like 2 days and I’m so proud of it, it’s not like, sad. Just feels and stuff haha

Dude why is everyone so talented-