forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm going to commit several crimes (in minecraft)
These numbers are making me shiver
Trig prof casually drops this and then vanishes so I can't ask her in person what is going on
Legit everyone is taking about photomath but I WANT to be responsible and understand it so I'm SUFFERING

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Guys help
On my day off my fam went to the restaurant where I work and they sort-of met the guy I like and there’s a very distinct possibility he knows now cos my dad has NO VOLUME CONTROL HELP

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Guys help
On my day off my fam went to the restaurant where I work and they sort-of met the guy I like and there’s a very distinct possibility he knows now cos my dad has NO VOLUME CONTROL HELP

I would just simply die ngl just pretends to die

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Guys help

I would just simply die ngl just pretends to die

No I’m dreading the end of the week cos I work 3 consecutive days w this guy so like- praying he didn’t hear my dad lol