forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

So I was listening to music on YouTube and I left autoplay on so now my entire recommended music tab is radiating "Avery / 15 / half-werewolf / half-demon / half dragon / eyes turn red when mad / abc for boyfriend" vibes, and I'm really not sure how to feel about that

@im-with-stoopid pets

SILENCE.

lowkey I actually kinda do like what I've heard so far tho- think 2007 hot topic vibes, y'know, like half the store is invader zim, and there's like a rack of wolf shirts, you get the idea

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

SILENCE.

lowkey I actually kinda do like what I've heard so far tho- think 2007 hot topic vibes, y'know, like half the store is invader zim, and there's like a rack of wolf shirts, you get the idea

NEVER

@im-with-stoopid pets

sobs
I can't help it the music is appealing the the 12 year old Roblox wolf roleplay idiot that constantly festers deep within my soul

Anyways, WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CANT WAKE UP

@im-with-stoopid pets

Can’t relate I never played Roblox

It was a disease to me
I technically wasn't allowed to play it because it had a chat, but nobody figured that out until my account was like two years old-