forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

LOOK WHAT I DID TO DUOLINGO!

B12-AD845-CC5-F-4-B63-94-E3-A3-F51066774-B

I could be wrong but
Is that a default background

Yeah I think it's just the Halloween theme. Related, but I'm at like a 32 day streak fir duolingo, hooray!

@RhysTheFirebird group

LOOK WHAT I DID TO DUOLINGO!

B12-AD845-CC5-F-4-B63-94-E3-A3-F51066774-B

I could be wrong but
Is that a default background

Yeah I think it's just the Halloween theme. Related, but I'm at like a 32 day streak fir duolingo, hooray!

SHHHHHH
Let me think I’m destroying Duolingo for have a 76 day streak for ignoring him.
Though now it 77

@im-with-stoopid pets

Watching my math skills wither away like a distant memory caught on a summer breeze
For some reason, I am now inexplicably cracked at English (despite hating English as a class in every waking moment)

@im-with-stoopid pets

nothing like finding a song that has like one line that relates to your writing and vividly imagining an entire amv project before realizing you have no idea how to animate

ugh it keeps happening I'm seeing so much symbolism and cool transitions and stuff in my head meanwhile I can barely find the motivation to draw a character once

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I love working super duper hard on a paper for school using a format I've never used before and only getting a 55 on it.

Bro- that sucks. hugs to comfort

i tried to fix it, we had to use ICE and not RACE (my norm). i really hope she gives me more points, i cannot afford my grade to drop any lower.