forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

I love my dreams. This time it included Miguel O’Hara accepting my dare to get on my longboard ( 🛹 )

So that’s a funny mental image for y’all. Anywho

I had a brain malfunction while reading that XD my stupid brain went "talks slowly Heyyy… isn't that the guy from Across The Spiderverse…?" and then reread it and i am now dead

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I love my dreams. This time it included Miguel O’Hara accepting my dare to get on my longboard ( 🛹 )

I had a brain malfunction while reading that XD my stupid brain went "talks slowly Heyyy… isn't that the guy from Across The Spiderverse…?" and then reread it and i am now dead

Yeah it is. Some other shit happened w/ him but that was among the funniest.
I have a hyperfixation on the spiderverse rn and whatever I’m involved in currently my brain uses as dream fodder

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

my dreams are normal…

the one dream where my mom, not my irl mom but a lady who i just assumed was my mom, owned a hooker buisness and got me one (im 14) and i just drew the whole time and he sat and watched me color w crayons.

Deleted user

I have a hyperfixation on the spiderverse rn and whatever I’m involved in currently my brain uses as dream fodder

I wish my brain used my hyperfixations as dreams….

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I wish my brain used my hyperfixations as dreams….

Pure vibes over here

Deleted user

HELLO breaks down all four walls and yells loud enough to shatter the windows damn who made that mess