forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

breaks wall down
I now understand the urge to sow destruction in times of boredom. Hello.

AHHHHHHHH throws sugar at everyone

screams
You know, I think the last true chaos vibes we had was when eli tried to eat the skittle man

@Eli-the-transboi group

Just a stupid depressed guy thought-

Do you ever just…wish someone would just take care of you? Like…you wouldn’t have to worry about ANYTHING. You just…be happy and get to exist.

Deleted user

Do you ever just…wish someone would just take care of you? Like…you wouldn’t have to worry about ANYTHING. You just…be happy and get to exist.

Thats probably why people desire relationships and stuff. That kinda fufills an emotional equivalent.
(Also probably why people want sug-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Thats probably why people desire relationships and stuff. That kinda fufills an emotional equivalent.

Yeah- I just realized that’s what most peoples childhoods were- ;-;

But see- if I made Rhys take care of me, I’d feel like shit-

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

rises like a phoenix from the ashes Sup yall, im back

gasp hi!

Yo, is it just me or do y'all see me as the estranged uncle who shows up every once in a while says hi adds a few points to the convo then dips off the face of the planet

Deleted user

Yeah- I just realized that’s what most peoples childhoods were- ;-;

But see- if I made Rhys take care of me, I’d feel like shit-

Well I think the ideal is a mutualistic relationship, where you take care of each other and help the other get through life and stuff.