forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

All of my friends and I have this massive gc and for whatever rzn were all breads and i went "imma send a nsfw pic" and they were all freaking out abt it. I sent the picture and asked if they liked my buns. It was a picture of kings Hawaiian rolls out of the package. We're hilarious.

XDDDD naw fam

Deleted user

GOOD

NOT GOOD
Charles was a little cat I drew on the board in chemistry, and he held out for a month
He's not here today 😔

oooohhh not good

Deleted user

y'all half my school is gone running their 10k for their fitness summative lmao losers only the cool nerds who have fitness next semester are here and, lemme tell you, it should just be us all the time

@Eli-the-transboi group

y'all half my school is gone running their 10k for their fitness summative lmao losers only the cool nerds who have fitness next semester are here and, lemme tell you, it should just be us all the time

O.o

Deleted user

O.o

it's awesome

@Eli-the-transboi group

O.o

it's awesome

I could barely understand but I think I get it? Damn-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

aight so ya girl got her Food Worker card and in the course one thing they felt the need to specify was to NEVER PUT FOOD IN THE DISHWASHER

like you know that's only in there because SOMEONE PROBABLY DID

@RhysTheFirebird group

aight so ya girl got her Food Worker card and in the course one thing they felt the need to specify was to NEVER PUT FOOD IN THE DISHWASHER

like you know that's only in there because SOMEONE PROBABLY DID

Yup.
Just like the warning on hairgryers or hair straighteners to never pout the device into the shower. I

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Does anybody else get really sad when they have to take off an outfit that they look really cute in? Or feel really cute in? Cuz I'm currently very depressed because I looked really good today, but I had to take off the outfit.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Does anybody else get really sad when they have to take off an outfit that they look really cute in? Or feel really cute in? Cuz I'm currently very depressed because I looked really good today, but I had to take off the outfit.

Omg yes. That’s why we take a picture.