forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Why do I keep mistaking Denny for cinna-? Their profile pics aren't very similar, and neither are their tags-

an easy mistake to make!
here is a helpful distinction:
my username says i am denny. cinna's does not.

Deleted user

y'all google seems to think i'm interested in meeting my ai soulmate i've gotten so many ads for that today for no reason

@Eli-the-transboi group

You know, i wanna be having a mental breakdown but my laundry just got outta the dryer so folding and mental breakdown don't mix deep sigh anyone else have those kinds of days?

Absolutely- I have it all the time! :D

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

You know, i wanna be having a mental breakdown but my laundry just got outta the dryer so folding and mental breakdown don't mix deep sigh anyone else have those kinds of days?

is it warm? can you snuggle it?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

That feeling when you’re drinking water late at night and it’s just normal water and not even old water but something feels terribly wrong about the water

The exact opposite feeling when you’re drinking water late at night and it just tastes So Much Better (especially if it’s still cold)

@im-with-stoopid pets

The only water up here is old water; if I want good water I'll have to deal with the wobblies and the noisies, and frankly, I'd rather shrivel up like SpongeBob in Sandy's dome.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

All of my friends and I have this massive gc and for whatever rzn were all breads and i went "imma send a nsfw pic" and they were all freaking out abt it. I sent the picture and asked if they liked my buns. It was a picture of kings Hawaiian rolls out of the package. We're hilarious.

@im-with-stoopid pets

The only water up here is old water; if I want good water I'll have to deal with the wobblies and the noisies, and frankly, I'd rather shrivel up like SpongeBob in Sandy's dome.

Wtf was I talking about
4am Stubs, what are the wobblies

Deleted user

(what is dnd)

Alright bucko, get ready for knowledge.
Basically its a Table-Top Role-Playing Game (TTRPG) generally based in a general fantasy setting.
Baldur's Gate 3 is based off of it if you know what that is.

@im-with-stoopid pets

(what is dnd)

Alright bucko, get ready for knowledge.
Basically its a Table-Top Role-Playing Game (TTRPG) generally based in a general fantasy setting.
Baldur's Gate 3 is based off of it if you know what that is.

(I do not-)