forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ok ok so my appearance is just

• pale af
  • freckles???
  • blue eyes
  • short brownish hair with blonde money pieces
  • glasses AND braces (with rubber bands)
  • skinny af

I’m that girl in movies whose glow up is taking off her glasses and braces

But then my FASHION is combat boots, cargo pants, ripped jeans, too much jewelry, oversized graphic tees, and the only colors I know of are purple and black-

What’s a stereotype I fit all of them (except for anything involving sports/popularity)

XD

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

• pale af
  • freckles???
  • blue eyes
  • skinny af

But then my FASHION is combat boots, cargo pants, ripped jeans, too much jewelry, oversized graphic tees, and the only colors I know of are purple and black-

What’s a stereotype I fit all of them (except for anything involving sports/popularity)

Nerd and goth highschool cliques had a child and it was you /j

@the-void-phantasmic language

• pale af
  • freckles???
  • blue eyes
  • skinny af

Nerd and goth highschool cliques had a child and it was you /j

Don’t forget drama kid, art kid, and choir kid-

Deleted user

Good to see that moms still alive. Feels like its been forever since she appeared and everyone screamed.
Good night yall.
Hope everybodies had a good weekedn

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Good to see that moms still alive. Feels like its been forever since she appeared and everyone screamed.
Good night yall.

;-;

Sorry to ask but who is this Gemma you keep screaming mom at? I think it really sweet that you all have amazing love and support for btw its like a home away from home

@Eli-the-transboi group

Good night yall.

;-;

Sorry to ask but who is this Gemma you keep screaming mom at? I think it really sweet that you all have amazing love and support for btw its like a home away from home

Mah mommmmmmmm (online mom)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Good night yall.

;-;

Gemma is another one of the long-time members, she’s adopted most of the chat. (And some other stuff, lol)

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Good night yall.

;-;

Gemma is another one of the long-time members, she’s adopted most of the chat. (And some other stuff, lol)

Amazing, she sounds very nice!