forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yall forgot the i

the I means nothing. It is worthless to me.

I Don't think that you know what you speak of. Without the I, there is nothing. or rather, nothng

the I means nothing. It is worthless to me.

-.- Hangs you by your toes you have a good point but ima do this anyway. grin

Deleted user

y'all

with my school's ICP program i have a chance to go on a trip either to Nunavut or the Northwest Territories for a WEEK and stay on a reserve with an indigenous community and do beading and drumming and trapping and learn dances and eeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

and that's already super fucking awesome but as an indigenous person whose whole family has been uprooted from our culture thanks to residential schools it's going to be so special

@Eli-the-transboi group

and that's already super fucking awesome but as an indigenous person whose whole family has been uprooted from our culture thanks to residential schools it's going to be so special

Omgggggggggg

Deleted user

Omgggggggggg

it's still in the process of being submitted for approval so i can't get my hopes up too much but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

@Eli-the-transboi group

Omgggggggggg

it's still in the process of being submitted for approval so i can't get my hopes up too much but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Dude that’s amazing!

@spacebluelily language

my server has hit the maximum for channels under one category on discord
ladies and snow clouds, this is what happens when your users end up finding the most obscure deities to use as their oc's godly parents

Deleted user

No no
Pandora is mum, Gemma is mother

Awww. . . ok by-bye!

Semantics have caused one pain. A sad day. Bye mum.
I personally use mum for all moms, because mum is the best word for maternal people

Deleted user

I’m not your mother I’m Blair’s wife there’s a difference

wait, whos blair? Is this another real life person I don't know?