forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

y'all the tuba from band—the most British-looking man you will ever find—is dressed as a catgirl maid and i

Deleted user

y'all the tuba from band—the most British-looking man you will ever find—is dressed as a catgirl maid and i

God, that sounds like a fun person to know.

@Eli-the-transboi group

tentacles slither from the shadows, but today, instead of rainbow colored, they're the dull yellow-orange-white of candy corn. a sibilant voice whispers as the tentacles wave good morning

The Spoop is upon us.

Happy Halloween!

Deleted user

he's awesome
he can do just about any accent and also he's on the rugby team and is huge which makes it even funnier

@Eli-the-transboi group

he's awesome
he can do just about any accent and also he's on the rugby team and is huge which makes it even funnier

Omg I wanna meet him

Deleted user

he's awesome

Omg I wanna meet him

I second this

Deleted user

. . .
Please tell me this big dude is going "Nya!" at random times or else I immediately dislike him- /j

i wouldn't know i have no classes with him

@False-andrew flash_on

. . .
Please tell me this big dude is going "Nya!" at random times or else I immediately dislike him- /j

Do you know anybody who does?
I honestly am just kinda curious

Deleted user

. . .

Do you know anybody who does?
I honestly am just kinda curious

yeah i'll ask at break

@RhysTheFirebird group

tentacles slither from the shadows, but today, instead of rainbow colored, they're the dull yellow-orange-white of candy corn. a sibilant voice whispers as the tentacles wave good morning

The Spoop is upon us.

Happy Halloween, Gramps. You look great for your old age!

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

The Spoop is upon us.

Happy Halloween, Gramps. You look great for your old age!

Why, thank you, Rhys. Shows off the orange-yellow-white striping
It's my costume. I'm no longer a Skittles Monster, for the day.

Now I'm a Candy-Corn Critter