forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Love that your bio is now just- 'Spoopy time' XD

bows because it is spoopy time

Oh indeed. Just made me laugh is all

^^ glad the scary biblically accurate friend could make you laugh

@Eli-the-transboi group

Love that your bio is now just- 'Spoopy time' XD

bows because it is spoopy time

Oh indeed. Just made me laugh is all

^^ glad the scary biblically accurate friend could make you laugh

Its a good look on you ;)

XD what is? The scary or friend?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all my coworker does some really good impressions and we were slow yesterday so we’re goofing off and he just starts like- practically screaming the muffin man bit 😂😂

He also does Mort and Micky Mouse just
To annoy me and it kills me

Deleted user

1. I'm glad we've got so much talk happening, we got like 4 pages which is back to normal.
  2. What the heck happened, what happened to everyone? Are those new people? Or is this some sort of halloween thing?!

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

1. I'm glad we've got so much talk happening, we got like 4 pages which is back to normal.
  2. What the heck happened, what happened to everyone? Are those new people? Or is this some sort of halloween thing?!

It is Spoop Day. So everyone is wearing their spoop costumes!

also, did you read the 4 pages? Cuz that would explain ;)

Deleted user

Stop giving excellent advice you wonderful skittle-man

Deleted user

Stop giving excellent advice you wonderful skittle-man

Gemma's been more active in like 12 hours then she has been in 2 weeks I think, thats fun
A halloween blessing
Eli and Rhys I thank you both for keeping your names consistent in your spoop forms