forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

I do not celebrate Halloween but regardless. . . The desire to join in on the user-changing for the day is surprisingly strong.

I mean, me either, but Spoop Day costumes are still fun, yanno?

says the man not in a spoop costume

Excuse you
Holds up all of my candy corn-colored tentacles, differing from my usual rainbow skittles ones
I was the FIRST one to put on a Spoop costume this morning, thank you very much

you've got the exact same username and pfp

@Eli-the-transboi group

Fell asleep again w my door open and woke up to my dog sleeping on my feet
Then my other dog came in and joined.

They’re not supposed to be on my bed but they’re so cute

You lucky son of a bitch.

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Excuse you
Holds up all of my candy corn-colored tentacles, differing from my usual rainbow skittles ones

1. I'm a mod. Cant go changing my username cuz people need to be able to @ me.
  2. The nature of me, as an Eldritch Horror, hasn't changed. Just my 'outfit' in this chat.
  3. My pfp has been the same for nearly 6 years, I'm not changing it now when I can just ask you to -shocker- use your imagination.
  4. I STARTED THE WHOLE THING.

grumbling quietly in the shadows Upstart kids, good grief. Just tryin' to have a little fun on Spoop Day

Deleted user

Excuse you

2. The nature of me, as an Eldritch Horror, hasn't changed. Just my 'outfit' in this chat.
  3. My pfp has been the same for nearly 6 years, I'm not changing it now when I can just ask you to -shocker- use your imagination.

grumbling quietly in the shadows Upstart kids, good grief. Just tryin' to have a little fun on Spoop Day

Sorry……Understandable…

@RhysTheFirebird group

Excuse you

offers candy corn to make you feel better I’m having fun, don’t worry, Gramps.

Deleted user

Sorry……Understandable…

grumbling stops. sulky silence for a moment…
mumbles It's fine… your costume looks very spoopy…. well done

thank you

@RhysTheFirebird group

offers candy corn to make you feel better I’m having fun, don’t worry, Gramps.

tentacles slithers out of the shadows again, snagging the candy corn
Good. I'm glad :)

Here, I have a huge bag, take it all. Hands bag

Deleted user

Sorry……Understandable…

grumbling stops. sulky silence for a moment…
mumbles It's fine… your costume looks very spoopy…. well done

thank you

a single tentacle slides out of the shadows to offer you a candy-corn peace offering

candy corn is the best candy. If hazardous to my health<sub?