forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

HEY EVERYONE can someone explain to me what “genderblind” is bc I’m looking up the differences between pan and omni and I cannot find an answer that makes sense to my brain

Never heard of it, but based on a google search it means you just don't understand gender roles in society.
And also based on said search, pan means you don't care/notice a potential partners gender, while omni means you're attracted to all genders, but you do see a difference between them.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

HEY EVERYONE can someone explain to me what “genderblind” is bc I’m looking up the differences between pan and omni and I cannot find an answer that makes sense to my brain

Don't care genderwise. Could be a boy could be a girl. Don't care. I like personality.

I'm pan and don't have gender blindness. I have a big fem preference. Technically I'm omni but I like the pan label more.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Never heard of it, but based on a google search it means you just don't understand gender roles in society.
And also based on said search, pan means you don't care/notice a potential partners gender, while omni means you're attracted to all genders, but you do see a difference between them.

Thanks!
Scribbles down notes

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Don't care genderwise. Could be a boy could be a girl. Don't care. I like personality.

I'm pan and don't have gender blindness. I have a big fem preference. Technically I'm omni but I like the pan label more.

Makes sense, thanks.

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Really major TW, venting stuff…

@RhysTheFirebird group

Really major TW, venting stuff…

Okay (1) that’s bad but (2) sounds really poetic reading it.

Deleted user

Okay, guys, for Christmas, should I change to an ice bird? Like the Ivey counter part to a phoenix?

that sounds like a good idea

@RhysTheFirebird group

Cause I love changing my profile stuff, keeping it updated. . . But here, it’s kinda hard and me being me I also hate it because I hate having to sit there figuring out who’s who. Lol