forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

Isn't there a filter though-

LMAO WHAT

It’s giving “The Vampire Hybrid Princess That Can Cry Blood Is Betrayed By The Alpha Male Wolf Demon Prince //Gacha Life // GLMM //Gacha Mini Movie // Original?”

I’m not calling you an Alpha Male Wolf Demon Prince I’m simply putting down what the vibes have given me from the character

@JustALostM book

Isn't there a filter though-

LMAO WHAT

It’s giving “The Vampire Hybrid Princess That Can Cry Blood Is Betrayed By The Alpha Male Wolf Demon Prince //Gacha Life // GLMM //Gacha Mini Movie // Original?”

I’m not calling you an Alpha Male Wolf Demon Prince I’m simply putting down what the vibes have given me from the character

It's Yor Forger's page. I was just bored so I kept saying nope for about 20 minutes and she eventually killed me-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Why can’t I have a day where little things don’t set me off
Like bro I dyed my hair for the first time today AND I’m making good progress on my art project just let me be happy

hug

@the-void-phantasmic language

Why can’t I have a day where little things don’t set me off
Like bro I dyed my hair for the first time today AND I’m making good progress on my art project just let me be happy

hug

snug