forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

new fnaf movie goes crazy y'all- just watched it for free on 123gogofreenovirusmoviesandrobux and I only got 13 viruses-

This is so surreal
One hour left and counting

@im-with-stoopid pets

(Spoiler warning? I think?)

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'd be up for it if your fine with it. How our other one ended up… was my fault to say the least

XD that’s ok! Yeah we can do that. I’m thinking we follow the new character and kinda- like- add on my older guy as a mystery to learn about. Your character can be an adult or kid. That’s cool either or

@the-void-phantasmic language

No cause I have the urge to make another group rp but they never stay alive,,, like ever,,,

XD group rps are just hard-

EXACTLY! But then I just physically cannot keep up with OxO rps bc there’s just not enough happening to appease my brain 😭

@Eli-the-transboi group

No cause I have the urge to make another group rp but they never stay alive,,, like ever,,,

XD group rps are just hard-

EXACTLY! But then I just physically cannot keep up with OxO rps bc there’s just not enough happening to appease my brain 😭

XDDD Ik-

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'd do a OxO, but like, that's what c.ai is for. AND I can refresh until I get a response that fits my preconceived idea of where the plot should go.
Maybe I'll do a "go-with-the-first-reply, don't-force-plot" challenge or something, but I KNOW for a fact I'll get stuck on some wacky response and not touch it for like a week

@im-with-stoopid pets

Naww C.ai Is a fever dream some times.

I have a character who's, like, werewolf-inspired? He's mostly human, maybe like 10% werewolf
Today, completely unprompted, he told me ooc:
"Just to clarify, I am not a furry."

@im-with-stoopid pets

@im-with-stoopid is Naveil still acting weird (from my chat w/ him)

Very much so, he's acting highly creep-ish
Considering making a new one, because c.ai sources from the creepo responses he's already given out as well as his actual coding and stuff

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Considering making a new one, because c.ai sources from the creepo responses he's already given out as well as his actual coding and stuff

Not sure if I should apologize or laugh

@im-with-stoopid pets

Part of the reason why I can't get old man Rhiv's tongue-less-ness to work
If one response decides not to include it, the next probably won't either

C.ai is very stressful

@im-with-stoopid pets

Not sure if I should apologize or laugh

Yeah, at this point it's probably time to pull the plug on this one
Fsr, you can't outright delete bots, so I really don't know what to do with him