forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

i mean, you’ve been here for two months and have never appeared on the forums before.

@Kamea public

Hmm. Are you willing to share why? Well, the me part of this anyway. I don't really care about Google Chrom.

big hurt lol

@Kamea public

i mean, you’ve been here for two months and have never appeared on the forums before.

I have, this is a different account because i was locked out of my old one. And no, I don’t remember the @ that’s why i’m locked out

@Kamea public

I have, this is a different account because i was locked out of my old one. And no, I don’t remember the @ that’s why i’m locked out

also nie has my account before this one

@Pickles group

Yes, I'm sure you don't, because your old username definitely is how you get locked out. Big believe

Deleted user

lmfao imagine getting locked out of an account

that’s like, really sad lmao

@Pickles group

also nie has my account before this one

?? What?

@Kamea public

Yes, I'm sure you don't, because your old username definitely is how you get locked out. Big believe

it asked for my username and password

Deleted user

people pretending they forgot the @ of their account makes me cackle

That's, like, literally impossible

@Pickles group

Yeah. That doesn't have anything to do with your @. And imagine not remembering your @

Deleted user

exactly

and in this theory you forget your entire fucking email address while you’re at it, which makes no sense?????

@Kamea public

Yeah. That doesn't have anything to do with your @. And imagine not remembering your @

Ok buddy if you say so

Deleted user

Ok buddy if you say so

yeah.. Because that's how you log in????

@Pickles group

Ok buddy if you say so

Mmhmmmm

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I dunno, during the edgy username phase I struggled to log in quite frequently, mostly because I forgot which “edge” I purposefully misspelled

Deleted user

when the fuck do you have to put in your username?????

I have to put in my email???

@Pickles group

I dunno, during the edgy username phase I struggled to log in quite frequently, mostly because I forgot which “edge” I purposefully misspelled

But not remembering your NutElla part? Me forgetting the Pickles part? Emi or Jyn forgetting that part? Eris or Miri I'd understand because they change the whole thing, but we call them by their name and they wouldn't forget that