forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Well, by the way they’re talking and referring to us, they most likely know us intimately, and there was obviously a situation that they were involved in that lead them to leave their old account for long enough to forget a possibly fake email account.

Connie?

No. Connie would tell us, and besides, she still has her account.

But if this user would tell us the situation or what led them to leave, we’d know for sure. Connie wouldn’t hide like this.

Shuri?

This user doesn’t have the diction Shuri has, and I’m pretty sure he’s still around somewhere. Would one of the other OGs like Octane or Jensen tell you they were back?

Deleted user

page 1000

now let's get back to business motherfuckers

Deleted user

Alright, but really, Chrom, why did you leave the site to begin with?

@Pickles group

Well, by the way they’re talking and referring to us, they most likely know us intimately, and there was obviously a situation that they were involved in that lead them to leave their old account for long enough to forget a possibly fake email account.

Connie?

But if this user would tell us the situation or what led them to leave, we’d know for sure. Connie wouldn’t hide like this.

Shuri?

This user doesn’t have the diction Shuri has, and I’m pretty sure he’s still around somewhere. Would one of the other OGs like Octane or Jensen tell you they were back?

Yeah, shuri still has his account and would've gone straight to Ella if he came back to general chat

@The-Magician group

🤦🏻 It’s always the same..
In my opinion, everyone should be blunt. It gets your thoughts and feelings across a lot easier and saves a lot of confusion

Deleted user

@RedTheLoveless

Connie?

Shuri?

Unsure. Both have other worries in their lives, so I doubt either would come back to the forums in this fashion. As far as I know, Jensen is taking an extended break and Octane gets on randomly, whenever they can.

Not to mention neither of them are enough of a dumbass to not figure out logging in.

Deleted user

It brought back bad memories of a past friend.

Were you part of the British Friend chat?

@Pickles group

It brought back bad memories of a past friend.

Why did you come back? And why does Nie have your old account?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Listen, I'm sorry, okay?? I'm just really stressed out I can't think properly. I just am horribly failing at everything, even advice that Mir herself gave me and I feel awful.

bruh it’ll be all gucci

*Grucci

Deleted user

Sparky? Darren? They both left.

these are good guesses but we won’t find out until they answer my question

@Anemone eco

Listen, I'm sorry, okay?? I'm just really stressed out I can't think properly. I just am horribly failing at everything, even advice that Mir herself gave me and I feel awful.

bruh it’ll be all gucci

*Grucci

Thank you, Dom. That made me smile. (You too, Chrom.)

@HighPockets group

Sparky? Darren? They both left.

these are good guesses but we won’t find out until they answer my question

Darren would make sense with the "bad memories of an old friend" part, but I don't think he'd come to the Rudeness Chat.

@Anemone eco

nie

What advice did I give you

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, Mir. I was just trying to calm down a little and get out of my own head before answering. You told me(back on my other account) to stand up for my friend (or something along those lines).