forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

idk i don’t think it’s impossible to dislike the older users clears throat me and trashybeth clears throat

@Anemone eco

Old users are generally not awful and have a concept of the people on here. It's newbies that are annoying like this.

Even if they are an old user, someone can keep up their "annoying" attitude through years. Besides, they may be one of the old users who never got on forums.

@Pickles group

idk i don’t think it’s impossible to dislike the older users clears throat me and trashybeth clears throat

Well not you, but fair.

@Pickles group

Old users are generally not awful and have a concept of the people on here. It's newbies that are annoying like this.

Even if they are an old user, someone can keep up their "annoying" attitude through years. Besides, they may be one of the old users who never got on forums.

If they never got on the forums, I don't know how anyone's expected to figure out who they were

@Anemone eco

If they never got on the forums, I don't know how anyone's expected to figure out who they were

Idk???? I'm just hypothesizing.

@HighPockets group

Also I highly doubt that someone came to Notebook and was never on any of the forums. I could understand them not being on General, but they seriously weren't on Characters? Worldbuilding? General Writing? Critiques? Doubt.

@Pickles group

Idk???? I'm just hypothesizing.

It seems like you know them personally so..

Deleted user

Well, by the way they’re talking and referring to us, they most likely know us intimately, and there was obviously a situation that they were involved in that lead them to leave their old account for long enough to forget a possibly fake email account.

@HighPockets group

Well, by the way they’re talking and referring to us, they most likely know us intimately, and there was obviously a situation that they were involved in that lead them to leave their old account for long enough to forget a possibly fake email account.

Connie?

Deleted user

Connie?

No. Connie would tell us, and besides, she still has her account.

But if this user would tell us the situation or what led them to leave, we’d know for sure. Connie wouldn’t hide like this.

@Pickles group

nie
anything you're not tellin us?

Could you not be so vague? What do you wish to know?

She's not? She means about this situation??

@HighPockets group

nie
anything you're not tellin us?

Could you not be so vague? What do you wish to know?

My dude, "anything you're not tellin us" is as straightforward as she can get without outright accusing you of something.

@Anemone eco

Listen, I'm sorry, okay?? I'm just really stressed out I can't think properly. I just am horribly failing at everything, even advice that Mir herself gave me and I feel awful.

Deleted user

advice that Mir herself gave me

What advice did I give you

@Kamea public

Listen, I'm sorry, okay?? I'm just really stressed out I can't think properly. I just am horribly failing at everything, even advice that Mir herself gave me and I feel awful.

bruh it’ll be all gucci

@RedTheLoveless

Connie?

No. Connie would tell us, and besides, she still has her account.

But if this user would tell us the situation or what led them to leave, we’d know for sure. Connie wouldn’t hide like this.

Shuri?

Deleted user

I don’t think attacking anyone will get us anywhere, let’s just take this sensibly, people.