forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Alright, but really, Chrom, why did you leave the site to begin with?

It brought back bad memories of a past friend.

Were you part of the British Friend chat?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Shuri?

Nah he’s still here, in fact he’s still quite active in the CKC, spoke to him today even.
Plus he has a very different way of speaking from this bean here
I wish he’d come back to the general chat, I miss him

@Kamea public

Yes Emi, I was in the British Friend chat. And Pickles, I came back because friends of mine asked me to “join” with them and thus I created a new account. And Nie has my older account because he locked himself out of his own account and decided to be kind and lend him mine.

Deleted user

(back on my other account) to stand up for my friend (or something along those lines).

I just read through my PMs with you while you were nie
and I never said anything like that

Deleted user

friends of mine asked me to “join” with them

are these users who have been on as long as you and left?

@Kamea public

No, they were relatively newer than I, and mainly talked through a group chat that one of them made, though I was never really active in it. They did leave eventually, though.

Deleted user

No, they were relatively newer than I, and mainly talked through a group chat that one of them made, though I was never really active in it. They did leave eventually, though.

hmmmm…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay I just found out that Jyn has a character based on me a little bit and I'm so honored. I also know Eris has two guys that have hints of me. So. Who else does this? And based on whom?
Is this in the wrong chat? Yes! But this seems to be the general hang out.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I throw little hints of my friends' personalities in every character, so technically you, izzy, mir, eris, midnight, emi, jyn, shuri, and a few others all have characters based on them in a way

Deleted user

Im so over this bullshit

@google-chrom
@Utinam-Ne-Illum-Numquam-Conspexissem

if yall dont sort out your crap I'm banning you.

Stop being lil sus culos and answer the questions honestly.
youre not being edgy and cool, you're being annoying.

Get over yourselves

I throw little hints of my friends' personalities in every character, so technically you, izzy, mir, eris, midnight, emi, jyn, shuri, and a few others all have characters based on them in a way

Cool. I want to chat with you about your stories. PM me if you have some details sketched out.

Alék is based sort of off my youngest brother as he and I are very alike, especially at young ages.
Daniella is heavily influenced by my childhood friend, Becca. She had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of responsibility so that's where Daniella gets it.
Fitzlan used to be based off my best friend, Josh, from when he and I used to play Althalos. And thus sprang the sequel.
Gaius is also based on Josh. He looks kind of like him, and also has his autism.
Jania has faint traces of my ex (who I am now friends with again!).
Foromso and Lord Argahn both have traces of Josh's dad who's sort of a father figure to me.
Sam has some Eris vibes. She just carries both the confidences and insecurity.
I hadn't thought about it before, but I think I based Veralithsi a bit on my little sisters.
Zaralindah Gozan is based on the spirit of the people of Zaragoza.
Sam's little brother is sort of based on both Eris's and my brother just under me.
Also I have a vampire that is based on Eris. She's cool. The name she goes by is Nieve Blanca.

@Anemone eco

Im so over this bullshit

@google-chrom

Get over yourselves

Eris. That stopped hours ago. Everything's Grucci.

Deleted user

Im so over this bullshit

@google-chrom

Get over yourselves

Eris. That stopped hours ago. Everything's Grucci.

Looked like nothing was resolved.

But sure.

When I see something that annoys me on my chat I'm going to bring it up.
So suffer.

I give zero effs

You and your little friend are still on thin ice.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Cool. I want to chat with you about your stories. PM me if you have some details sketched out.

well-
I don't really have a story, just some landscapes and a few people walking around
I keep trying to create a story for them but i just don't know how to come up with something interesting that still captures what i see in my head…
maybe if i started actually reading for once it wouldn't be so difficult

@RedTheLoveless

Maybe something kind of soft. Like Narnia if you feel me?

Dom, I feel like your definition of soft may not be Ella's definition of soft…